KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Do you think income and social position can help your academic progress

Do you think income and social position can help your academic progress
Started by: ysh227

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ysh227
Restricted

Account Restricted

I personally think that those two things--money and social positions--are very important to your academic progress....

As we know, some universities are very competitive that even you are an AA+ student from any college, you probably don't have good shot at getting into those universities.

If situation turns out to be like this: two enrolling students with equally good standings of grades and performances, the university would probably look at their background--their social income and their social statues.

If one of the two students has obviously higher social statues and social income, that student is the likely candidate to be hired in.

So being a rich person is very important; current academic programs judge you by your money income. Rich people often be envied by other people who have low-income.

But being a rich person is a blessed thing. If you have money, you would have more references to decide which ways you are heading to and how you will handle most things.

Money is also very important to your friendship.

If you have less money, you will have a tougher time with socializing your friends. Because if you do not have enough economic background to back up your social presence, your friends will often ignore you that they will never take you seriously, and they think you are a useless crap that you are hardly an important helper to their needs.

I think if you are major in medical-fields, biology, stem-cell and nursing programs, you will have a good shot at being rich.

My Superior Forum

You can join it if you want

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:04 AM
ysh227 is currently offline Click here to Send ysh227 a Private Message Find more posts by ysh227 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Money+Friends=Not Friends.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:17 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kroenen
Money+Friends=Not Friends.

Do you, Never Shut up?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:21 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Do you, Never Shut up?

No. I never shutup.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:25 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Re: Do you think income and social position can help your academic progress

Originally posted by ysh227

I personally think that those two things--money and social positions--are very important to your academic progress....

As we know, some universities are very competitive that even you are an AA+ student from any college, you probably don't have good shot at getting into those universities.

If situation turns out to be like this: two enrolling students with equally good standings of grades and performances, the university would probably look at their background--their social income and their social statues.

If one of the two students has obviously higher social statues and social income, that student is the likely candidate to be hired in.

So being a rich person is very important; current academic programs judge you by your money income. Rich people often be envied by other people who have low-income.

But being a rich person is a blessed thing. If you have money, you would have more references to decide which ways you are heading to and how you will handle most things.

Money is also very important to your friendship.

If you have less money, you will have a tougher time with socializing your friends. Because if you do not have enough economic background to back up your social presence, your friends will often ignore you that they will never take you seriously, and they think you are a useless crap that you are hardly an important helper to their needs.

I think if you are major in medical-fields, biology, stem-cell and nursing programs, you will have a good shot at being rich.

You don't neccesarily have to go to a University and you don't have to be rich to get into a University or Community College. Theres always Grants and Student Loans. I myself would be eligible for a Pale-Grant because I have a child which means the school would loan me more money. I'm sure you already knew that but there are many people out there who arent rich that get through college with grants and loans and other things of that nature.

Being rich doesn't mean you'll have more friends. Alot of people, including myself, don't have alot of money and they/we have tons of friends. The money you make shouldn't reflect on how people look at you. If certain people are only wanting to be your friend because you're rich then they arent your friends at all.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 07:41 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ysh227
Restricted

Account Restricted

but if you are poor, people tend to think you are less skilled and therefore you won't easily make friends......

People prefer to be friends with someones who are rich, talented, smart, with high social position and with promising future.

My Superior Forum

You can join it if you want

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 08:10 AM
ysh227 is currently offline Click here to Send ysh227 a Private Message Find more posts by ysh227 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

but if you are poor, people tend to think you are less skilled and therefore you won't easily make friends......

People prefer to be friends with someones who are rich, talented, smart, with high social position and with promising future.

I'm not poor, I just don't have money like some people do. And it shouldnt matter how much money you have, how talented you are or anything like that. It should be about your respect and honesty and all together what's inside you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 08:12 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Friends that make friends by looking at people's paycheck, is in no way a friend. They are people sucking and kissing the rich people's ass because they are rich. They ain't friends, once you go poor after being rich, they'll dump ya.

Money don't matter with friendship, the heart does.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 08:13 AM