KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Top Ten Favorite Supeheros!

Top Ten Favorite Supeheros!
Started by: Ultraman Baltan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Top Ten Favorite Supeheros!

I can't put this in the Comic Forum, because many superheros are not from comics. Same conditions as the Movie Forums. I guess I will start. My list is not in order.

Spiderman: I love this hero. He is like the everyday nerd that learned how to be not only a hero, but a better man overall. His story of love and responsibility make you feel like he's among us right now. Not only that, but his costume is fantastic and has an amazing personality. Plus, I love to see him battle! One of the greatest fictional characters ever.

Ultraman(original): This is a given. While he began a little weakly and ugly, he soon became not only major badass(LITERALLY pimp smacked "I am the best of the best" Ultraman Ace), but he has a ton to him. His whole life is to protect and serve. And what we find out is that he was not really born that way, but wanted to be that way. He's a hero by heart that represents the will to survive no matter what. His suit(later one(s), actually) are fantastic. Totally underrated. He is now normally shoved into the backround. But whenever he gets a chance, he uses it(saved Tiga with no actual power). He would take Superman down quickly. I can't believe they tried to match him with Kamen Rider! Jeez! Even scaled, that's like Spiderman with Superman!

Kamen Rider(original): Behind only Ultraman, Kamen Rider is one of the biggest hero icons in the entire eastern border. And now, just like Ultraman, is slowly beginning to leak here once more. With the strength of(or greater than) Spiderman and enough skill to make Captain America look like an amatuer, Kamen Rider is as awesome as they come.

Kamen Rider V3: He is without a doubt my favorite Kamen Rider. The original Kamen Rider rocks, but V3 is even better. With the skill of Kamen Rider 1 and the raw basis strength of Kamen Rider 2(actually, he is an estimated 10 times stronger than KR 2 now), not to mention 26 secret powers, KR V3 is definately a force to be reckoned with. He has done feats that makes Luke Cage look dumb. Plus, his story is brilliant. It is all about how one man must learn to balance vengeance and the good of the people. Genuine hero. definately Japan's Spiderman.

Ultraseven: I love him! The more ninja-esque version of Ultraman, Ultraseven is a total monster. Of course the original could beat him, but he still rocks out loud. He is incredibly wise and understandable in what he does. Got along with Ultraman very well. Awesome character.

Hellboy: I just love his character. No matter what, it isn't a problem he can't handle. Normally, that would bug me, but Hellboy makes it look good.

The Thing: Oh, come on! You honestly can't dislike the ever loving blue eyed Thing, can ya? He mixes in silliness and drama perfectly.

Punisher: I count him since he hangs with heros a lot. This is the kind of character all comic industries must have. He isn't good or bad. He does what he does and moves on. Class A badass, not to mention great to see in comics. Gave guys like Ringmaster with the Infinity Ring and Blade a bit of a shock.

Ultraman Tiga: Interesting Ultraman. NHis whole purpose is to show us the light. He is merely one man with the gift to become an Ultraman, yet has an ancient tie into him as well. Daigo, a member of the organization GUTS, is told by an ancient spirit that his ancestors carried with them the power of Tiga. Now Tiga must reawake within Daigo to once again save the world from a year of monsters. As the series goes along, you see how Daigo accepts his destiny as an Ultraman to save those he loves. He then begins to realize that he may have ALWAYS been Tiga, but never realized it. It's a little odd, but very well done. Tiga makes the Ultraworld proud.

Flash(Barry Allen): Everything comic Wally wasn't. Witty, funny, cool, likeable, and not irritating. Very brave and couragious.

This list may change at one point or another.

Last edited by Awesome Man on Nov 12th, 2006 at 08:32 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:26 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

wow...... this isnt that interesting

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:22 AM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CHR15_W
AKA: CHRIS

way too much reading i just got up... ill read it later

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:45 PM
CHR15_W is currently offline Click here to Send CHR15_W a Private Message Find more posts by CHR15_W Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I am not sure if you can call them Superheroes..or even Heroes, but these are my favourite Characters:

John Constantine: Awesome Character. And most his stories are jsut genius. You have to love him. He's also british. And smokes a lot.

Batman: Who doesn't love the Bat? Especially since he can beat ANYONE with a little prep. Galactus? sure, a few punches and he's gone. Parrallax? A little wit is better than ultimate power. ANYONE!

The Punisher: Killing people he thinks are bad. The dude is cool.

Moon Knight: I have to admit I don't know much about him. But this new series is amazing.

V: He's toooo coool. Smart, strong, knowledgable...sexy?

Rorschach: He does have principles, doesn't he

Others:

Flash (Wally, Barry and Jay)
Impuls/Kid Flash
Green lantern (Alan, Hal and Kyle)
Robin
John Hartigan
Green Arrow
etc.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Isn't this in the wrong area?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:05 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

yes

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:32 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Wrong Forum.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:57 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Wrong forum. Take your Ultra man toys elsewhere.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:46 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

And stop posting Ultra garbage, on the OTF.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:48 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

and stop being Ultra shit

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:54 PM
Bardock42

Okay, what about the noobs and idiots shutting the **** up now and participating in threads where they are not required to read posts that are longer than 2 sentences?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

not much chance

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:59 PM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FoxMeister
not much chance

So it seems. Apparently it is popular to portray ones idiocy nowadays.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:06 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

OK Hans

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:07 PM
BlkMrkt

So it seems.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:07 PM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cgbw2407
way too much reading i just got up... ill read it later

You're not supposed to only read here. You make your own list.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:09 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

(please log in to view the image) I'm so cool!

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:10 PM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FoxMeister
not much chance

Shut the living hell up, FM. Christ. And you said I was irritating. I'm trying to spark conversation and a good thread. All you do is whine and ***** about how nothing is how you want it. Try being a normal human being for once. At first, I thought you just were misguided or something. Now I see you're an ugly little spammer that has no business ruining threads that aren't about being an idiot.
This goes with that moron Kongu Dude as well.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:12 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

1)Supershit
2)MegaMuff
3)Desperate Dan
4)Oliver Bean
5)Spider-Plant Man
6)Bat-tw*t
7)The Human Torch
8)Úber-Ass
9)Steal-Man
10)Cloud Gatherer

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:12 PM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kongu Dude
(please log in to view the image) I'm so cool!

Nice girlfriend.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:13 PM