KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » If youre a hero which one are you and Explain WHY?

If youre a hero which one are you and Explain WHY?
Started by: Terrorist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SixtyNine
Restricted

Account Restricted

If youre a hero which one are you and Explain WHY?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

You Are Loved
LET THE RAGE OF ORGASM DRIVE YOUR LIBIDO

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 05:36 PM
SixtyNine is currently offline Click here to Send SixtyNine a Private Message Find more posts by SixtyNine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light Warrior

Paladin or barbarian..both alike warrior and im insane in warriors on every rollplaying games im always the warrior roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Guardeen has croxxed da gote

[b][color=brown]A tvviizt myth.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 05:41 PM
Light Warrior is currently offline Click here to Send Light Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Light Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SixtyNine
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate barbs but i like paladins. sorry im a d2fan

paladins are SUPERIOR DEFENSIVE Characters.

You Are Loved

Last edited by SixtyNine on Nov 13th, 2006 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 05:44 PM
SixtyNine is currently offline Click here to Send SixtyNine a Private Message Find more posts by SixtyNine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myotismon
Akin with Sin

amazon, range and damage thats what i'm about

Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 05:45 PM
Myotismon is currently offline Click here to Send Myotismon a Private Message Find more posts by Myotismon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

any of the chicks. They all look badass. I've only played 2/3 of them though. Never played the expansion set sad

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:12 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Barbarian Paladin,Druid and well necromancer aint that bad too

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:14 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Funny how all the gamers, except me, in my dorm are getting into this game again...kinda weird.

Anywho, I'd be a necro because they're cool, or paladin because they're shiny big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:15 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

If I'm playing the game for the first time I normally play the brutes.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:23 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThePittman
If I'm playing the game for the first time I normally play the brutes.
yeah, to be honest, you'd make a good barbarian.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:27 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by SelphieT
yeah, to be honest, you'd make a good barbarian.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:38 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

im more the villian type but id be a femme fatal wolerverine (not lady deathstryke)or i could live with rogue suckin the life force from people and what not

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 12:51 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

i wanna be the third one

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 12:54 AM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Necromancer, unless there was a Male Assassin, then I'd be that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:04 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Do ringwraiths count as superheros? ninja

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:07 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

~Da Rev~. Thats who. Why, you ask? Well, simply because i'm B.A.M.F

One little spark...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:08 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myotismon
Akin with Sin

Originally posted by Naz
Do ringwraiths count as superheros? ninja

dunno,

Does Myotismon?

Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:09 AM
Myotismon is currently offline Click here to Send Myotismon a Private Message Find more posts by Myotismon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

edit

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:10 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myotismon
Akin with Sin

Originally posted by Naz
edit
i edited stick out tongue Myotismon is the best

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:11 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

I noticed, and the ringwriaths are the best.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:12 AM
SixtyNine
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: If youre a hero which one are you and Explain WHY?

(please log in to view the image) Sharp shooting fast shooting mofo that kills you from a far
(please log in to view the image) brute strength of 20 men who can kill you in 1 hit with a weapon
(please log in to view the image) he can raise the dead up to 20 zombies
(please log in to view the image) Almost invincible because he can block shield himself from harm. able to heal himself too
(please log in to view the image) just like storm from xmen but she can also throw fireballs
(please log in to view the image) super fast kungfu who can deliver 12 kicks in 1 second.
(please log in to view the image) he can turn himself into a werewolf or a werebear. his paws are firey and his bites are septic rabies. 10x potent than cobras.

i chose paladin because he can heal himself and others.

You Are Loved

Last edited by SixtyNine on Nov 14th, 2006 at 01:17 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:14 AM