KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I need help

I need help
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Warning I need help

Ok me and my friend are both after the same girl who we like. Unlike him I am bad at chattin to girls, chattin up girls and I get really, really nervous and shy. embarrasment I was wondering if you guys could please help me, any advice would be well appreciated.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:44 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Just do it, although I shouldnt be giving you this advice because I dont go up talking to girls either. But just talk to her anyway, if only for experience. As far as your friend, i dont know.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:46 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Thanx. Any more advice from anyone? I really need it.

Last edited by steverules on Nov 15th, 2006 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:47 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Thanx. Any more advice from anyone? I really need it.

You should ask her this question....

"Do you want a picture of my penis?"

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:53 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Marth18
You should ask her this question....

"Do you want a picture of my penis?"

Only a warthog like you would ask a girl something like thatno expression

Ok me and my friend are both after the same girl who we like. Unlike him I am bad at chattin to girls, chattin up girls and I get really, really nervous and shy. embarrasment I was wondering if you guys could please help me, any advice would be well appreciated.

Just go talk to her, let her get to know you and you get to know her, then decide what to do.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:54 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

But seriously, just talk, try not to talk about something boring like the freakin weather!

Oh yea and don't look stupid while talking like your hands in your pocket and dont be looking at the floor and make sure there arnt any awkward pauses

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:55 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Okay....You're shy, meek, nervous, and over all uninteresting right? Well, go up to the girl and say "How much does a polar bear weigh?.......Enough to break the ice." Then ask her to chill with you sometime.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:55 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Uh huh, kool

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:58 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

First girl to reply

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:00 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Or you can just give up and let your friend have her

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:01 PM
amity75

You can't beat the old icebreaker of "You don't sweat much for a fat burd". Works every time.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Uh huh, kool
Or know what you could do? Find a guy who has loads and loads of charisma and live off of the traces his presence gives you.

Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Just be yourself, if she doesn't like you for who you are then it's not worth it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:08 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

True, I ain't gonna let my friend have her and not try...for all I know I may actually have a chance

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:10 PM
Madman_V3N0M
Dreaming of a red X-mass

Or practise talking to girls on this forum, I talk to girls naturally, but I guess it's not as easy for people that think love and sex are games and sweat at the very mention of anything erotic... but forget the last part.

Fool Bush!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:10 PM
Madman_V3N0M is currently offline Click here to Send Madman_V3N0M a Private Message Find more posts by Madman_V3N0M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

True, I ain't gonna let my friend have her and not try...for all I know I may actually have a chance
Doubt it.
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
Or practise talking to girls on this forum, I talk to girls naturally, but I guess it's not as easy for people that think love and sex are games and sweat at the very mention of anything erotic... but forget the last part.
Love and sex is a game.....Hence the term "Playa"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:12 PM
steverules
The doctor

U doubt I have a chance?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:19 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Men roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:19 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

U doubt I have a chance?
No, I doubt that you're going to do something....If you like the girl, then screw your fear and nerves, and go talk to her.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:21 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

The biggest thing is to listen to her, actually let her talk and be interested in what she has to say. Talk about things that you like but don’t take the conversation away from her either.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:22 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote