KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Challenge JacopeX's football/soccer Skills!!!

Challenge JacopeX's football/soccer Skills!!!
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh Challenge JacopeX's football/soccer Skills!!!

This is how its gonna go. Tell me what trick ((no more than a 3 trick combo)) or type of goal or anything you want me to do with a soccer ball and ill post the vid of me doing youre request. I will start posting vids in about two weeks. For now, ill have all youre requests in mind. Im ready!

By the way, no im not wasting any time doing this, I just feel like doing this.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:21 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Throw the ball up in the air, do a frontflip and then dropkick the ball into the net which was 20 feet away, while on fire.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:27 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Throw the ball up in the air, do a frontflip and then dropkick the ball into the net which was 20 feet away, while on fire.

laughing

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:50 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Re: Challenge JacopeX's football/soccer Skills!!!

Originally posted by JacopeX
This is how its gonna go. Tell me what trick ((no more than a 3 trick combo)) or type of goal or anything you want me to do with a soccer ball and ill post the vid of me doing youre request. I will start posting vids in about two weeks. For now, ill have all youre requests in mind. Im ready!

do a backflip with the ball in the air then do a 540 karate kick into a pool of acid

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 01:36 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

karate kick? wtf? use the japanse names buddy! erm

flick it up from your heels, kick it straigh up with your left and do a horizontal scissor kick when it comes back down.
i think you can pull that off.

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:03 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Nutmegs you when soon after doing a rainbow with it, then does a flip over kick straight in to the goal (knocks out your gay a$$ goalie too stick out tongue)

I got everything!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:20 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Do a triple crossover, against a defender, then kick the ball up, and head it downfeild 1-20 yards, then drop the ball, rainbow it, then when the rainbow comes in front, shoot teh goal from at least 30 yards away, against a goalie.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 03:08 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

laughing

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 03:19 AM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:17 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

dribble the ball, bootie bump anyone in my way, and score laces up biatch.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:41 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Re: Challenge JacopeX's football/soccer Skills!!!

You have the legs of a woman, milord!
Ahhh... ya gotta love Blackadder...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:12 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think I'm the first sensible person to post in this thread.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: By not caring...

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:29 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Bull down your pants, then kick your balls.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:46 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Wrap yourself in toilet paper, jump in a coffin and throw yourself down a flight of stairs

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:51 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Wrap yourself in toilet paper, jump in a coffin and throw yourself down a flight of stairs
Yeah.....no.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 11:44 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by bogen
karate kick? wtf? use the japanse names buddy! erm

flick it up from your heels, kick it straigh up with your left and do a horizontal scissor kick when it comes back down.
i think you can pull that off.

its called a 540 but i added in karate kick so he can understand it more from the tae kwon do 540

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:36 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Just one trick. Kick the ball around the world and have it hit you in the back of the head. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:45 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I bet he can't do any of these tricks.

Amateur.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:47 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually these sound pretty hard......but ill try......even though ill fail stick out tongue

But I like trying the imposssible. Cant wait to do this! big grin

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 02:07 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I can't do any of this shit. stick out tongue

I'm just attention whoring. big grin

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:32 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote