KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Dizzy

Dizzy
Started by: crazycunt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazycunt

Barf Dizzy

Hi, I have an important question that I need help with. I'm a 17 year old female and I seem to be really sick. First of all, I went to the doctors friday and got medication for my bladder infection, so thats all done with. But I seem to have this never ending cold, my head always hurts, and all day today i've just been dizzy no matter what I do. I sit, stand, or even lay down and i'm still dizzy.
I have another doctors appointment Monday, but my friend is really worried about me and thinks I should go in the E.R.
I was just wondering if you may have any idea what could be wrong with me. Any information would be helpful...

Thanks

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:35 AM
crazycunt is currently offline Click here to Send crazycunt a Private Message Find more posts by crazycunt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You are probably going to die in your sleep tonight. erm

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:36 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
indeed erm

just kidding

honestly i don't know what it is. If it hurts really bad or you are extremely light headed than yeah, you should go to the ER. Either way, you should see a doctor about that.

I got everything!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:39 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Speaking of bladder infections my friend once went around to everyone bragging that he gave his girlfriend a bladder infection and he thought it was good if you did it.

Yeah, he's an idiot.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:41 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by crazycunt
Hi, I have an important question that I need help with. I'm a 17 year old female and I seem to be really sick. First of all, I went to the doctors friday and got medication for my bladder infection, so thats all done with. But I seem to have this never ending cold, my head always hurts, and all day today i've just been dizzy no matter what I do. I sit, stand, or even lay down and i'm still dizzy.
I have another doctors appointment Monday, but my friend is really worried about me and thinks I should go in the E.R.
I was just wondering if you may have any idea what could be wrong with me. Any information would be helpful...

Thanks
Go to a medical forum. thumb up

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:42 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Röland
Speaking of bladder infections my friend once went around to everyone bragging that he gave his girlfriend a bladder infection and he thought it was good if you did it.

Yeah, he's an idiot.
laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:43 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
There's a medical forum?

I got everything!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:49 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Yeah, Hiker is the mod.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:51 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazycunt

What?
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
There's a medical forum?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:51 AM
crazycunt is currently offline Click here to Send crazycunt a Private Message Find more posts by crazycunt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
There isn't a medical forum...dumba$$

I got everything!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:52 AM
FoxMeister
Tank

why is a woman called crazycunt??

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:00 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by FoxMeister
why is a woman called crazycunt??

Because she is one?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:11 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

laughing out loud Weird.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:12 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:12 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let that wolf bite you...immortality

Last edited by redcaped on Nov 19th, 2006 at 04:03 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 03:55 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Re: Dizzy

Thanks

Try my Drugs. no expression

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:18 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Thanks
usually dizziness is caused when u have problems with your ears...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:19 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

One little spark...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:20 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by ladygrim
usually dizziness is caused when u have problems with your ears...

You've always spelled like that?

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:20 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Originally posted by Kongu Dude
You've always spelled like that?
yeeeep

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:21 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote