KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Five Years!

Five Years!
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Five Years!

z0mg!

I've been on KMC for five years now as of yesterday (almost forgot!), and I've had a lot of good times.

Thanks to Raz, for creating this awesome board.

Thanks to Ush, for pushing to make those RPG sections back in 2001 so that I had a place to join in when I did. Galder, Ares, Talin, and Coll salute you! stick out tongue

Thanks to my fellow RPers, from way back in the day to now, for making the experience fun and making a lot of pointless banter with my characters. stick out tongue

Thanks to those that expressed interest in the GenFic's creation, as well as the recent competitors in the Competitions, which I'm still trying to figure out how often they will be run...

Thanks to Lana for being so damned cool and joining me in bitching at stupid people. eek!

Thanks to the OTF for providing a place to despise then cut loose in.

And then a poke at Ken and Stefan, just because they're really that cool.

And Irene as well, because damn, I want to move to Canada. wink

And then to all those who no longer attend KMC that I miss seeing around the board.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

you have no life! eek! wink

Congrats really!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:49 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I know I don't. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:50 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Congratulations, REX.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:51 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

congrats

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:52 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
z0mg!

I've been on KMC for five years now as of yesterday (almost forgot!), and I've had a lot of good times.

Thanks to Ush, for pushing to make those RPG sections back in 2001 so that I had a place to join in when I did. Galder, Ares, Talin, and Coll salute you! stick out tongue

Thanks to my fellow RPers, from way back in the day to now, for making the experience fun and making a lot of pointless banter with my characters. stick out tongue

Thanks to those that expressed interest in the GenFic's creation, as well as the recent competitors in the Competitions, which I'm still trying to figure out how often they will be run...

Thanks to Lana for being so damned cool and joining me in bitching at stupid people. eek!

And then to all those who no longer attend KMC that I miss seeing around the board.

Kool...smile wink

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:34 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

congrats

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:35 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

{{omg ive just realised its nearly a year for me lol excluding my few month gap}}

{{well done}}

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:53 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Congratulations.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:06 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Woohoo I'm cool and a b!tch! eek!

You're such a dork stick out tongue

Anc once my novel's done eating my brain I'll help you work out how often to do the competitions, since I've done a few on here in the sig forums and stuff.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:18 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Re: Five Years!

z0mg!

One day you are on Google Searching for something and then Five Years later you have done nothing and you are still posting

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:29 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Congrats!

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:33 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Nicely done Rexmiester...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:51 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

z0mg!

I've been on KMC for five years now as of yesterday (almost forgot!), and I've had a lot of good times...

...And then to all those who no longer attend KMC that I miss seeing around the board.

just for you i'll make an apperance. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 09:28 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I didn't realize your membership was so prehistoric KMC eek!

Congrats!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 09:30 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Fallen Jedi

OMG FJ!!!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 09:30 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Thank god for Rexes.

Originally posted by Fallen Jedi

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 09:32 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

z0mg!

Five years, wow, go you! eek!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 09:41 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Mary Mother of God, FJ appeared! And it's all my fault. eek!

Thanks for marveling at my lack of a life, everyone. big grin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 09:48 PM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Happy KMC Birthday Sex.happy

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 09:50 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote