KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I made a decision the other night about my next animation.

I made a decision the other night about my next animation.
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I made a decision the other night about my next animation.

Some of you may know that I've been working on another animated spectacle to be released on KMC, and it has been taking me forever because well . . . .

Excuses:

*I had to watch season 4 Smallville DVDs.
*I had to watch season 2 Entourage DVDs.
*I had to watch season 2 Deadwood DVDs.
*Had to go to the gym a couple times.
*I had to watch season 3 The Wire DVDs.
*I had to watch season 1 Rome DVDs, which I gave up cuz it was stupid.
*Had to party quite a few times with the work friends.
*I had to watch season 2 Carnivale DVDs, which I gave up cuz it was lame.
*I had to watch season 2 Lost DVDs.
*I had to watch season 1 Prison Break DVDs.

So anyways, I've decided to break the animation into two parts. Since I am about half way done, I have already begun animating the drawings that I have finished. It will take me several more weeks to finish this process, add the sound effects, dialogue, and music. So, I'm just letting those of you who give a damn know that I should be putting part one out there in the next two or three weeks.

-Hiker.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 07:34 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

get to work biatch!!! mad stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 07:38 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Chop-Chop, mother fukr! .........

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 08:05 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Did i make the cut?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 08:14 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Nice excuses there

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 08:16 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

If I don't make a cameo, your head will roll.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 08:48 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I can't have EVERYONE in it, and I don't have time to answer all your questions since I'm so busy working on it. If you are in it you are in it, if not then maybe another time, it depends on how much you pay me! And I ain't cheap!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:45 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dr. pookie
"creep"

i think my next cartooon will be of a girl gettin her pussy eatin by some guy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:49 AM
dr. pookie is currently offline Click here to Send dr. pookie a Private Message Find more posts by dr. pookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Well good luck with it either way. Im sure it will be good.

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:53 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dr. pookie
"creep"

thanks

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:59 AM
dr. pookie is currently offline Click here to Send dr. pookie a Private Message Find more posts by dr. pookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I can't have EVERYONE in it, and I don't have time to answer all your questions since I'm so busy working on it. If you are in it you are in it, if not then maybe another time, it depends on how much you pay me! And I ain't cheap!

Vinny must have offered some sort of special payment, i can't imagine him being rich enough to afford the roll of a main guy in a few of your animations erm

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:00 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Some of you may know that I've been working on another animated spectacle to be released on KMC, and it has been taking me forever because well . . . .

Excuses:

So anyways, I've decided to break the animation into two parts. Since I am about half way done, I have already begun animating the drawings that I have finished. It will take me several more weeks to finish this process, add the sound effects, dialogue, and music. So, I'm just letting those of you who give a damn know that I should be putting part one out there in the next two or three weeks.

-Hiker.
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Well good luck with it either way. Im sure it will be good.
I shoulda quoted here...

Originally posted by dr. pookie
i think my next cartooon will be of a girl gettin her pussy eatin by some guy
Originally posted by dr. pookie
thanks
I wasnt talking to you pookie. stick out tongue

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:11 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dr. pookie
"creep"

but what makes you think that i was talking to you? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:19 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I humbly request/forcefully demand to be included in one of your current/future projects.

Respectfully yours/Obey me or die,

SL

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:38 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

Awesome, cant wait for this one, the first one was f.ucking amazing! big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 10:08 AM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I thought I was in this as well. But I seem to recall coming across the issue of my not owning a microphone.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 12:14 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Hiker had to delete me because I had a sex scene and my schlong covered the entire screen

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 12:15 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Mišt
Hiker had to delete me because I had a sex scene and my schlong covered the entire screen

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 12:16 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Syren
I thought I was in this as well. But I seem to recall coming across the issue of my not owning a microphone.

You are actually in the second half. The one I've been working on lately is just the first half. D-Double is in the first half and second. The lot of you who want to be in it, I want you to be in it too, however I started making this thing a long time ago and I sort of have the characters set.

But there will always be other ideas, so don't fret.

Nothing will stop be from making these damn cartoons and movies as long as I'm a single guy with nothing else to do! However, as soon as I meet the future Misses Hiker . . . . I am so out of here. yes

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 01:26 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by BakaXero
Vinny must have offered some sort of special payment, i can't imagine him being rich enough to afford the roll of a main guy in a few of your animations erm

I have Jew-Gold ninja

Excuses:

-Hiker.

Looking forward to it ! big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 01:30 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote