KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ickle Harry Potter's Gonna Bare It All On Stage!

Ickle Harry Potter's Gonna Bare It All On Stage!
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ickle Harry Potter's Gonna Bare It All On Stage!

Oh my goodness gracious!

Daniel Radcliffe is no longer a little boy anymore. He is going to star in play called Equus where he will be completely naked and he will stimulate an orgasm on a white horse:

(please log in to view the image)

Harry Potter got a little buff....

Apparently this causing alot of controversy because some parents don't want their children to see Harry Potter in the nude and having an orgasm on a horse....

(Here's a tip to these so-called parents...don't make your kids see the f**king play...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:56 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

umm...huh?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:58 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Why doesn't he just boink Hermionie?

4 8 15 16 23 42

ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Ghey. But not in the Mist sort of whey.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I read about this, looks pretty gay to be honest. Not something I'd set out to watch.

Hot sig by Scottie

The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Re: Ickle Harry Potter's Gonna Bare It All On Stage!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Oh my goodness gracious!

Daniel Radcliffe is no longer a little boy anymore. He is going to star in play called Equus where he will be completely naked and he will stimulate an orgasm on a white horse:

Harry Potter got a little buff....

Apparently this causing alot of controversy because some parents don't want their children to see Harry Potter in the nude and having an orgasm on a horse....

(Here's a tip to these so-called parents...don't make your kids see the f**king play...
DIES...he's HOT!

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Looks fake. But in the case that it’s real, looks like another broke back film. From which case I still think it’s gay that they choose Daniel Radcliffe. Just proves to show that J.K. Rowling is the devil

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:59 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Harry Pottes alllll grown up yes...now its Hermiones turn

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:00 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by The Pict
I read about this, looks pretty gay to be honest. Not something I'd set out to watch.

It's a weird play. Daniel plays a really f**ked up farmboy who for some reason decides to gouge out the eyes of every horse in the stable.

I haven't read the entire plot but I got the impression that it was psychologically deep...or meant to be at least....

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:01 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

It's a weird play. Daniel plays a really f**ked up farmboy who for some reason decides to gouge out the eyes of every horse in the stable.

I haven't read the entire plot but I got the impression that it was psychologically deep...or meant to be at least....

Sounds like their only using Dan's Nudity for publicity. The play itself will probably suck.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:02 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

thats creepy...seems like something I'd see

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:02 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I thought he had a weird sexual attraction to horses. That's what I read in the paper anyway.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:03 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by AOR
Looks fake. But in the case that it’s real, looks like another broke back film. From which case I still think it’s gay that they choose Daniel Radcliffe. Just proves to show that J.K. Rowling is the devil

Actually Daniel chose the role because he's very tired of everyone calling him "Harry Potter" everytime they see him.

So what better way to break the mold of a boy wizard than to showcase his very adult parts for the entire world to see.

He just wants to be taken seriously and he wants his career to go beyond Harry Potter.

And I think we all have suspicions of Daniel's sexuality as it is anyway...

Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

He's a shit actor though. confused

The main posted looks ****ing awesome though.

Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

It's a remake of the 1977 movie Equus.

King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Barker
Sounds like their only using Dan's Nudity for publicity. The play itself will probably suck.

He is. Obviously.

The play was written a long time ago and was done before. It's a classic and it was generally well-received by critics. However it depends if they can get the story and mood right...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:04 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Les yeux clos
He's a shit actor though. confused

The main posted looks ****ing awesome though.

He is. But apparently he's trying to get better.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:05 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by The Pict
I thought he had a weird sexual attraction to horses. That's what I read in the paper anyway.

I think he had that to. Though I don't why he gouged their eyes though.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:06 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

No one wants to see Harry Potter poke a horse. . . I hope.

4 8 15 16 23 42

ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by ToMacco
Why doesn't he just boink Hermionie?

I'll say this once:

Hermoine is ending up with Ron whether y'all like it or not.

mad