KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Should I stay or should I go now? Vote me off! (A Tired Hiker Reality Game.)

Should Hiker stay or go? You decide!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I think he should stay. 31 81.58%
I think he should leave for good. 7 18.42%
Total: 38 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should I stay or should I go now? Vote me off! (A Tired Hiker Reality Game.)
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Should I stay or should I go now? Vote me off! (A Tired Hiker Reality Game.)

Well, the truth is, I feel like I've been here too long. As I grow older, you all get younger, and my place here is melting away. I'm over being sad about it, so I thought I may as well use it to make a new thread! eek!

So, here's how it works. Vote for me to either leave KMC for good, or to not leave at all. You can vote anonymously, or you can post what you voted and your reason for doing so. My feelings may get hurt, and then again they may not. Either way, it should be fun. smile

Okay . . . go!

beer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:18 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

kmc wont be the same when hiker leaves, he should stay!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:19 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Well, the truth is, I feel like I've been here too long. As I grow older, you all get younger, and my place here is melting away. I'm over being sad about it, so I thought I may as well use it to make a new thread! eek!

So, here's how it works. Vote for me to either leave KMC for good, or to not leave at all. You can vote anonymously, or you can post what you voted and your reason for doing so. My feelings may get hurt, and then again they may not. Either way, it should be fun. smile

Okay . . . go!

beer

You were already the old guy on KMC when you first got here. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:20 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
kmc wont be the same when hiker leaves, he should stay!

Well, that might not be a bad thing. Maybe I have a bad influence on this place. Maybe I'm out of touch with the KMC world.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:20 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Puzzle
You were already the old guy on KMC when you first got here. stick out tongue

Maybe I should have left a long time ago.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:21 AM
Penelope

hmm...there should be a thread for "pending chat retirees".

"It's in your Nature to Destroy yourselves"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:21 AM
Penelope is currently offline Click here to Send Penelope a Private Message Find more posts by Penelope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Maybe I should have left a long time ago.

Maybe! mad

I dunno.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:22 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

No! you're one of the very few Rock n' Roll people here...if you go i'm a gonna kill myself and take many with me!

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:23 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Well, I think I'll go and drink beer now with my work friends. Then I'll go watch some of The Departed special features, then I'll check on this thread tomorrow at around 3pm. Depending on the votes, I will either leave for good (which will only last for like two days) or I'll stay.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:24 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by RogerRamjet
No! you're one of the very few Rock n' Roll people here...if you go i'm a gonna kill myself and take many with me!

If you really were going to kill yourself, I'd never leave because I wouldn't be able to live with myself. sad

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:25 AM
Kram3r

As if you should leave dude. You're a corner stone to this forum, if no one respects that, TS to them, you rule.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:27 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Kram3r
As if you should leave dude. You're a corner stone to this forum, if no one respects that, TS to them, you rule.

If you were here before me I'd totally dry hump you right now. big grin Okay, I gotta go and drink beers now.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:28 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

Don't feel like you need to be a regular, Hiker. As long as you pop by, make a random funny post, and then head off for a week or so, the majority of us will still be entertained.

And ultimately, that's all what matters. Entertain us! smile

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:33 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

hiker is too hot to go!
sad
*cries*

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:34 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

If you were here before me I'd totally dry hump you right now. big grin Okay, I gotta go and drink beers now.

laughing

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:38 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[email protected]@+1c
Eater of Fear

I may not know Tired_Hiker very well but based on his posts I think he's a great guy. It would be a shame if he left, specifically for me since I would wish that I had gotten to know him better....But I highly respect him either way....Don't leave, man!

A place hwere all fears co-exist, mingling about like young fraternizers; a cold and bleak place that contains every nightmare that has ever been thought...A void of infite darkness from whence this Drifter originates: the Void of Fear shall swallow you whole and force you to relive your worst fears...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:44 AM
h0rr0rf@n@+1c is currently offline Click here to Send h0rr0rf@n@+1c a Private Message Find more posts by h0rr0rf@n@+1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Hiker, you'll never leave. If you were really going to leave for good I would imagine you'd do it quietly.

I know exactly how you feel though

Edit; which idiot voted 'leave for good'? mad

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:24 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You should certainly stay.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:25 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Good morning, BackFire

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:26 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Good morning sweet cheeks. How goes things on this lovely Saturday morning?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:28 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote