KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How much does person ______ weigh

Have you ever wondered how much someone weighs?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I wonder all the time 2 28.57%
Sometimes I wonder 1 14.29%
Every now and again I wonder 1 14.29%
I have before, but not very often 2 28.57%
I have never wondered how much someone weighs 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How much does person ______ weigh
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

How much does person ______ weigh

Have you ever seen someone and wondered how much they weigh, a celebrity in a magazine or someone on tv or something? Well, maybe not, personally I like to guess how much people weigh. I made a thread with a few people in it on bodybuilding.com but I wondered what people here thought about some people. If anyone here wonders about anyone they can ask, too, just say who it is you wonder about, tell how tall they are if you can (imbd.com is a great site for finding out how tall someone is) and post at least one pic of the person (preferably 1-3 pics).

Here are a few people who I wonder how much they weigh:
1. Akon
Height: 5'11 (1.8 meters)
(please log in to view the image)

2. Usher Raymond
Height: 5'8 and 1/2 (1.74 meters)

3. The Game
Height: 6'4

I'm not sure how hot this topic will be, but discuss is you wish and feel free to ask about other people. It is encouraged, just don't flood a page with like 20 people.

Also, check out my poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=119385577

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:05 AM
darthsith19 is currently offline Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

They're all black..

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:07 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Spam!

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:10 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Shut up Dalek.

And Barker, post a pic of some white or Hispanic dude if you want to. You're probably just joking, though...

Anyways, here's what I think:
I can relate well to Akon because I'm the same height and likely have about the same PBF (Percent Body Fat). Akon's pretty strong, arms maybe around 15" or a little less I'm guessing. Mine are 14.25" so he's a little stronger than me, I'd say his chest is more ahead of mine than his arms are, neitehr are to far ahead of mine, though. I'd give him about 170 lbs.

Usher is a bit harder for me to determine because he's shorter. When I was his height I was only 14 and weighed about 130 (pretty skinny and perhaps or avg. strength for my age). He seems stronger than Akon to me, and he's got some rad triceps, too. He might be a little leaner than Akon but not a lot and he's got some great abs. Hmm, I might put him at 175. My Grandpa weighs 185 and is about 5'8 so a little shorter than Usher but he's a bit overweight, I could see him looking about Usher's size if he lost 10 pounds (maybe + a little fat and minus a little muscle but in his day my Grandpa was a beast. One time when my dad was a teenager my Grandpa ripped a phone book in half! :eeksmile

The Game is really hard for me to judge because of his height. He's 6'4 so he's stronger than he looks, definitely stronger than Usher or Akon. Arms probably go near 17", I'd say. His pbf is about the same as Ushers. The only way for me to judge his weight is to look at otehr people who are around his size. There's this one really strong kid at my school who is 6'3 and is probably just as strong as the Game, is not a tiny but stronger, and he weighs 220, so I could see The Game weighing about 220. Rashand McCants is 6'4 and weighs 226, and The Game looks nearly as strong as he is, but not quite. So I'd say The Game weighs about 220.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:16 AM
darthsith19 is currently offline Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Seriously, Spam.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:17 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Seriously, Spam.

And why is it spam? Because I'm curious as to what people think that they weigh?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:18 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:42 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hax42
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Barker
hey whats your favorite pokemon? smile

~dur[~ ~durfist~ ~herbjam~

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:47 AM
Hax42 is currently offline Click here to Send Hax42 a Private Message Find more posts by Hax42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:57 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hax42
hey whats your favorite pokemon? smile

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:59 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

Akon and The Game can suck my balls they are shite

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:59 PM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i hate usher...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:01 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

Usher's picture has been airbrushed....

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:03 PM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Akon and The Game can suck my balls they are shite

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:04 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote