KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Rate the wikiness of the person above you...

Rate the wikiness of the person above you...
Started by: Marko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marko
Supreme Member

Laugh Rate the wikiness of the person above you...

Okay so I got bored in class the other day so me and my mate were challenging each other to see who could edit themselves into wikipedia in the funniest and celverest ways so try it post a link. Its funny to see how long the stay up there. Just incase it does get deleted Copy and paste it into your post. Give it ago. Oh and obviously rate how funny the persons above you is.

Oh here is one we did

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell%2C_New_Mexico

quote:
Matthew Turner, a resident of the town at the time, has gone on record to say that he heard voices in the immediate hours that followed the sighting. Turner was told that the voices were part of a schizophrenic episode however he maintains to this day that the "aliens were talking to him" there were many reports at the time of contact between extra-terrestrials and humans.]],[1] a statement that has always been disputed by many.

Last edited by Marko on Mar 28th, 2007 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 05:44 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

okay...so correct me if i'm wrong you want us to go to wikiepdeia, then choose a topic and try to insert a random phrase into it...? just trying to clarify...

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 05:52 PM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kenshinswife
okay...so correct me if i'm wrong you want us to go to wikiepdeia, then choose a topic and try to insert a random phrase into it...? just trying to clarify...

yea problem

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 05:55 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:37 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by ThePittman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittman%2C_FL

I have a town

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:40 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'm the Senior Senator from the state of Connecticut!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/110th_...ngress#Senate_3

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:54 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummingbird#Appearance
i think this is right...

if it gets deleted then here's what i put...

The hummingbird is a small bird with a long, thin beak. This elongated beak is one of the defining characteristics of the hummingbird, which, with an extendable, bifurcated tongue, has evolved in order to allow the bird to feed upon nectar deep within flowers. Unlike the Erica-Bird that perfers more up to date tunes like the all american rejects, jay z, and natasha bedingfield

oh yea...8 for the one above me

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Last edited by Kenshinswife on Mar 28th, 2007 at 07:12 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:59 PM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Originally posted by Strangelove

me too

~ This person is my favourite person on KMC ~

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:00 PM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Scottie
me too
You're the junior Senator

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:15 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scottie
poiuytrewq

You're the junior Senator
good enough for me smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:15 PM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Scottie
good enough for me smile
Cool. What should we do for Connecticut then? I was thinking income tax reform

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:16 PM
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Cool. What should we do for Connecticut then? I was thinking income tax reform
give away free cookies...it will help make the people love us

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:18 PM
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Scottie McScotterson sounds too odd, think of a random surname

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:19 PM
KnivesOut
nuff sed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwn#Etymology

quote:
It is also a well know fact the LifeInSepia of KMC forums 'pwns' on a regular basis, enjoying hourly pwnge sessions each Tuesday.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:20 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Originally posted by LifeInSepia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwn#Etymology

awwww, man! they changed it!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:23 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalek_...s#Dalek_Supreme

quote:
One of the famously known Black Dalek is an undercover Dalek, posing at human at a website called KMC Forums. However, angers continues to get better him and says thing such as "EX-TER-MIN-ATE!", thus blowing his cover. He is also famous for challenging the le Crew to a battle of the death, however lost due to a Moderator in their crew. He is the official #1 n00b king of KMC as he plagues KMC with his n00biness. As well, he dominates the SW forum with his n00biness as well. Why does he do this? He must destroy all American forums till there is none left.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:26 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...h_cheeses#Other

quote:

A type of cheese that was formerly unheard of is the LifeInSepia cheese. It is made from the milk of the rabbit, specifically the notorious 'Lana zombie rabbit'.

Last edited by KnivesOut on Mar 28th, 2007 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:27 PM
KnivesOut
nuff sed

10/10!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:32 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:34 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:41 PM