KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » It started off as a game...

It started off as a game...
Started by: Sweet Escape

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

It started off as a game...

My membership, it started off as I game. Everyone had told us that we’re alike, but we never believed them. But then one day we got this crazy idea, lets find out if they’re right. So we joined KMC together. Two people to the same account. We pretended to be the same person, and to our surprise, people actually believed us. It went on for a while, until she changed. When she was once kind, sweet, caring, and fun, the girl you all think I am, she became the opposite. The thing that changed her is more commonly known as High School. She became the popular one, and I remained the same. It was only a short period of time until our big falling out. But for some reason, I kept coming to KMC. I still pretended to be her. I don’t know why, still to this day. But for some reason coming here always made me happy. So I lied to the very people who made me happy. Every day it ate at what little conscience I had left. Well, I can’t let that go on anymore. I have to come clean. I am so sorry to anyone that was hurt by this. I really am.

The real me is… www.myspace.com/nubula.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 12:38 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

dont belive it

Sig By pittman

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 12:40 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

sad

Wow thats sort of touching.

However based on the title I thought it was some wierd erotica so I feel gypped

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 12:40 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

I thought you were leaving. no expression

Wasn't it bad enough you killed my heart. erm

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 12:41 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I've told you I'm sorry. You know you're the last person I want to hurt.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:02 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

April Fools?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:04 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
I've told you I'm sorry. You know you're the last person I want to hurt.

Sorry just doesn't seem to cut it after everything we shared about how we felt about each other.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:05 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

But you we're the only thing I was truly me to. You knew the real me. You're the reason I came clean. Because what I felt about you was the strongest I've felt about anyone.

Oh yeah, btw, its www.myspace.com/nubula

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:06 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

My space is blocked at my work, but is this for real? confused

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:08 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

But you we're the only thing I was truly me to. You knew the real me. You're the reason I came clean. Because what I felt about you was the strongest I've felt about anyone.

My heart was broken into a million pieces when you told me. My whole world went upside down that day. Thanks for that.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:09 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Well, you had to know. I love you, and I needed to tell you. I am sorry, so sorry for hurting you. Its the worst thing I've ever done, hurting you. You're the only thing that mattered to me here.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:10 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

this is serious

Sig By pittman

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:11 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Well, you had to know. I love you, and I needed to tell you. I am sorry, so sorry for hurting you. Its the worst thing I've ever done, hurting you. You're the only thing that mattered to me here.

So, are you really a guy or something? confused

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:12 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:14 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:15 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I am confused.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:16 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Lol I get it, april fools.

Lol, I was fooled and was sentimental about it, nice jobstick out tongue

Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

your a guy mother ****

Sig By pittman

Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:17 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

For the record. Internet dating is dead to me.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:17 AM