KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » David and Sarah Flirty Time Happy Thread

David and Sarah Flirty Time Happy Thread
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

David and Sarah Flirty Time Happy Thread

Now maybe they'll stop derailing game threads to talk about God knows what.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:54 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I hope.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:55 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*=DeathReaperr'
The Dark Knight

haha let the filming begin

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:55 AM
*=DeathReaperr' is currently offline Click here to Send *=DeathReaperr' a Private Message Find more posts by *=DeathReaperr' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
haha let the filming begin

No thanks.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:57 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I don't know whether to shake my head or thank you.

Thanks.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:58 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by DarkC

Thanks.
You could give me head.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:59 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by DarkC

Thanks.

Now you have no excuse for not posting in your own thread and hijacking multiple ones a night and bitching at people for complaining about being tired of seeing it happen. You can keep to your own little thread and be happy. happy

Old Post May 11th, 2007 02:00 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

roll eyes (sarcastic)

this is just getting ridiculous.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 02:04 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

This is after all the off-topic forum.. You can't really complain at them for talking about themselves in other threads.. I know I don't mind it smile A thread just for lovetalk is just not right, I think.. Let them chat wherever whenever however.. Love chat should not be controled.. It should be where it occurs, not at a specific area.. Having a thread takes a bit of the excitement away happy

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:05 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
This is after all the off-topic forum.. You can't really complain at them for talking about themselves in other threads.. I know I don't mind it smile A thread just for lovetalk is just not right, I think.. Let them chat wherever whenever however.. Love chat should not be controled.. It should be where it occurs, not at a specific area.. Having a thread takes a bit of the excitement away happy

It gets tiresome when they hijack 3 threads at a time, usually threads for forum games, derailing them from what they are there for.

You don't care because you do the same thing. smile You and Gillian aren't bad at it though, you usually stay in the the Love Wild-Cherry thread.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:09 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You and Eccentric hijacked a couple threads yourself, you know....

Of course, you made a thread to stop that from happening, so I ain't complaining

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:11 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Strangelove
You and Eccentric hijacked a couple threads yourself, you know....

Of course, you made a thread to stop that from happening, so I ain't complaining

The threads Eccy and I used were the grope and kiss threads, which we kept on topic. The other threads we'd post back and forth in were also still on topic.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:12 AM
Bardock42

This is after all the off-topic forum.. You can't really complain at them for talking about themselves in other threads.. I know I don't mind it smile

Oh I do, soo much, sooo much. I want to kill everyone that does it. No offense...but yes, you too.

A thread just for lovetalk is just not right, I think.. Let them chat wherever whenever however.. Love chat should not be controled.. It should be where it occurs, not at a specific area.. Having a thread takes a bit of the excitement away happy

Rather ironic I might add.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:12 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh I do, soo much, sooo much. I want to kill everyone that does it. No offense...but yes, you too.

Rather ironic I might add.

Hahaha, easy tiger.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:31 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Damien scoring heaps of pussy is important to me.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:38 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Tattoo
The threads Eccy and I used were the grope and kiss threads, which we kept on topic. The other threads we'd post back and forth in were also still on topic.
I'm just teasing
Originally posted by Mišt
Damien scoring heaps of pussy is important to me.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:46 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:47 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

[SW:CW:EP1:IoZ]=

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:52 AM
Hazardous

Soul Man

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:54 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mišt
Soul Man

You deleted me from MSN.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:56 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote