KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » life expectancy calculator.

life expectancy calculator.
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Shocked life expectancy calculator.

whats your life expectancy?

My calculated life expectancy is 89 years!

Here is how you can add years to your life expectancy:

+ 0.75 You noted that you manage your stress poorly. Do a significantly better job and you could add three quarters of a year to your life expectancy
+ 2.0 You have noted that you lead a fairly stressful life. Identifying and lessening the sources of your stress, if you can, could add one-two years to your life depending upon just how much of a change you are able to make.

+ 2.0 If it is ok with your doctor, taking an 81 mg aspirin every day improves your hear and brain health and could help you delay or escape a heart attack or stroke. Taking an aspirin each day, perferably in the evening, could add 2 years to your life expectancy.
+ 1.0 There is a clear link between the inflammation of gum disease and heart disease. Do a good job of flossing daily and you could add a year to your life expectancy.

+ 1.0 The more you can get fast foods out of your diet the better. While you are already doing a pretty good job of doing so, completely removing fast oods from your diet could add a year to your life expectancy
+ 0.5 Osteoporosis (brittle bones) is a terrible disease that becomes more common with older age. Among the important ways to prevent osteoprosis, it is important to have adequate amounts of calcium in your diet. Add more dairy products to your diet or take 1500 mg of calcium a day. Doing so could add a half a year to your life expectancy.
+ 2.0 Increasing your exercise regimen to 5 days a week could add 1 year, to 6 or 7 days a week could add 2 years to your life expectancy

+ 0.5 Being in touch with your health care provider annually is very important to your strategy to screen for and prevent illness. Getting the appropriate blood tests on a regular basis could add a half a year
+ 1.5 Getting your blood pressure checked annually could add a year and a half to your life expectancy
+ 0.5 Getting your blood sugar checked could add half a year to your life expectancy

Being female gives you a head start in the longevity marathon. Women usually have heart attack or stroke about 10 years later than men, and 85% of centenarians are women and 15% are men. After menopause (average age 51 years), this advantage seems to diminish, and therefore some scientists speculate that estrogen plays a role in this advantage. Another theory holds that chronic iron deficiency (due to menstruation) gives a woman her advantage. Iron is critical to our cells' ability to produce age-accelerating free radicals that also predispose to heart disease, stroke, Alzheimer's disease and cancer.

Your turn! eek!

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:39 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

85 years.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:46 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

80 years.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:50 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

65 years.

I'm ****ed. stick out tongue

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:51 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

74, yay! I get to die earlier!

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:54 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O Lucifer!
Restricted

Account Restricted

78 Years.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:54 PM
O Lucifer! is currently offline Click here to Send O Lucifer! a Private Message Find more posts by O Lucifer! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naz
80 years.

According to them if i fix everything that's wrong with me I'll get to 92.5

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:55 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

80 years. Not too bad I guess.

quote:
Some alcohol might be healthy, but not at your rate of consumption. Alcohol in the amount you are drinking is a poison to your liver, your brain and your nervous system in general. Cutting back now will have an immediate benefit. Cut back your drinking to 1-2 glasses (4 oz wine per glass, 2 oz spirits per glass, 8 oz beer) or less will add 2 years to your life expectancy

Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

87 years

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

83 years.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:58 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

If I change all my bad habits I could live into the 100s.

Last edited by silver_tears on May 21st, 2007 at 08:02 PM

silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Originally posted by Les yeux clos
80 years. Not too bad I guess.

Everyone is out living us!

Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by Naz
Everyone is out living us!
We're going to die young.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:59 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Originally posted by Les yeux clos
We're going to die young.

I don't wanna die

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:00 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

80, im changing my name to McCloud

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:01 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by Naz
I don't wanna die
Neither do I. *curls up in the corner, rocking back and forth*

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:02 PM
Fatima
Bissmillah

Kidding ..seems hard to calculate wacko

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:03 PM
Fatima is currently offline Click here to Send Fatima a Private Message Find more posts by Fatima Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Naz
According to them if i fix everything that's wrong with me I'll get to 92.5

If I do everything they say to do...I can live to 102.25.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:04 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

stress is my biggest problem. no expression

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:09 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Your calculated life expectancy is 94years.

made by Scribble

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:09 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote