KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Cannabis Control?!?

Cannabis Control?!?
Started by: Dr. Badass420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Question Cannabis Control?!?

i was just in jamaica and after smoking there, quite openly, i realized that i didnt know if weed was even illegal there. Is smoking pot illegal in jamaica?

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:05 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I care so little I almost passed out.

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:10 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Why don't you look it up?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:11 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana

but where?

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:12 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:13 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Lana

A better question is....

Who cares?

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:15 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I think its illegal to sell it, but its not to smoke it. The government does the selling. Most people that smoke in Jamaica, say it is part of their religion.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:19 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by Faceman
I think its illegal to sell it, but its not to smoke it. The government does the selling. Most people that smoke in Jamaica, say it is part of their religion.

thanks bro, for your input

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:22 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
thanks bro, for your input
No problem, i sure would appreciate your contribution, over at the male beauty pageant.... big grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:26 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

No problem, i sure would appreciate your contribution, over at the male beauty pageant.... big grin

wat are u talking about?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:27 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

wat are u talking about?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...st-Top-10-Males

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:28 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

im not gay no expression

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:32 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

im not gay no expression
Nor am i !!!! sick You don't have to be gay to vote... confused Thats stereotyping...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:33 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Nor am i !!!! sick You don't have to be gay to vote... confused Thats stereotyping...

but u r voting for how beautiful a guy is! is there something that i am not understanding?!?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:35 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

but u r voting for how beautiful a guy is! is there something that i am not understanding?!?
Dont worry about it... eek! I think you may be right... confused sick sick

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:36 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

You are the biggest tool, ever. Not the good kind of TOOL

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:37 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Da Rev
Yeah i know... wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:40 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Dont worry about it... eek! I think you may be right... confused sick sick

idk, but wait...... IM_HALFDEAD06 is still on kmc?
Originally posted by Da Rev
Yeah i know... wink

r u guys hitting on each other?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:46 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I had a buddy who went to Jamaica with his girlfriend, they were on a tour bus, the bus stopped so people could go to the bathroom. My buddy asked some Rasta dude if he had any weed for sale, the Rasta dude told him to meet him in the stall. So my buddy goes to the stall and the Rasta dude comes back and starts shoving all kinds of drugs in my buddy's pockets. My buddy was like, "I just need some weed." The Rasta guy was like, "Just keep this on you until you get to the next stop, my friend will meet you. Give him the drugs, he'll hook you up with some ganja." Then my buddy got on the bus and some other lady on the bus pointed at him and was like, "He has drugs on him, I heard him in the bathroom getting drugs!" The thing was though, the bus driver didn't care and everyone ignored her. My buddy thinks the bus driver knew what was going on and didn't care.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:57 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I had a buddy who went to Jamaica with his girlfriend, they were on a tour bus, the bus stopped so people could go to the bathroom. My buddy asked some Rasta dude if he had any weed for sale, the Rasta dude told him to meet him in the stall. So my buddy goes to the stall and the Rasta dude comes back and starts shoving all kinds of drugs in my buddy's pockets. My buddy was like, "I just need some weed." The Rasta guy was like, "Just keep this on you until you get to the next stop, my friend will meet you. Give him the drugs, he'll hook you up with some ganja." Then my buddy got on the bus and some other lady on the bus pointed at him and was like, "He has drugs on him, I heard him in the bathroom getting drugs!" The thing was though, the bus driver didn't care and everyone ignored her. My buddy thinks the bus driver knew what was going on and didn't care.

omg the almost same thing happenned to me, except i didnt drop anything off, some guy had to get rid of wat he had and all i had to give him was $30

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:59 AM