KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Bite Me.

Bite Me.
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Bite Me.

no expression

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 10:23 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

So the Vinny said to the §P0oONY, "Bite me."

"

no expression

"

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 10:26 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I'm just pissed off because if you were a new member pulling this shit; bumping all your threads you'd get a ban... But as you've been here for 2 years you get nothing.. It's a disgrace.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 10:26 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §P0oONY
I'm just pissed off because if you were a new member pulling this shit; bumping all your threads you'd get a ban... But as you've been here for 2 years you get nothing.. It's a disgrace.
I find it hard to believe a new member bumping all his threads.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 10:54 PM
mitchum is currently offline Click here to Send mitchum a Private Message Find more posts by mitchum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

And the Hidden Lotus said to the Vinny, "stop making these retarded threads that are just a waste of space"

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 10:57 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:00 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by mitchum
I find it hard to believe a new member bumping all his threads.

It's hypothetical, if a new member could pull this shit, they'd be banned for it.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:04 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

It's hypothetical, if a new member could pull this shit, they'd be banned for it.

Not true.

Not True at all happy

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:07 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Not true.

Not True at all happy

Bullshit and you know it. New members are seen as disposible in this place. You just did something annoying becasue you're selfobsessed, if a new member did that, they'd get banned, simple as that.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:08 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

hurry and place bets people

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:09 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Bullshit and you know it. New members are seen as disposible in this place. You just did something annoying becasue you're selfobsessed, if a new member did that, they'd get banned, simple as that.

A new member would get banned if bumping threads from years ago, or months. I'm bumping my active threads I had open before I took my KMC break.. You can't justify that as ban worthy. Stop crying.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:10 PM
§P0oONY

A new member would get banned if bumping threads from years ago, or months. I'm bumping my active threads I had open before I took my KMC break.. You can't justify that as ban worthy. Stop crying.

Why the **** do you think people are going to want to continue conversations with you that they haven't discussed in 6 weeks. People aren't that bothered about you. I'm hardly crying, I would just love to see you get a ban... happy

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:15 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, all the threads that he's bumped have been posted in by others, so apparently people DO want to continue the discussion.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:17 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Why the **** do you think people are going to want to continue conversations with you that they haven't discussed in 6 weeks. People aren't that bothered about you. I'm hardly crying, I would just love to see you get a ban... happy

laughing I don't even understand how I pissed you off so Spoony, but oh well.. What's funny is that you're the most biased ******* here.. There ARE people who like to talk with me, whether or not you beleive it. So stop bitching so much and get off KMC for another hobby. It's pathetic the way you're acting.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:18 PM
§P0oONY

laughing I don't even understand how I pissed you off so Spoony, but oh well.. What's funny is that you're the most biased ******* here.. There ARE people who like to talk with me, whether or not you beleive it. So stop bitching so much and get off KMC for another hobby. It's pathetic the way you're acting.
If you're that bothered about the people who you want to talk to, you don't have to bump 20 threads liek a selfobsessed ****, you could simple make one thread saying that you were back. (Which I believe you already have done.)

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:22 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

If you're that bothered about the people who you want to talk to, you don't have to bump 20 threads liek a selfobsessed ****, you could simple make one thread saying that you were back. (Which I believe you already have done.)

I didn't bump 20 threads.. More like 7... Also, they were threads RELEVANT to what I wanted to talk about.. Jesus Spoony, just hold your thoughts to yourself or stick to the GDF out of the OTF'Toilet' as you call it.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:24 PM