KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Today in ICT...

Today in ICT...
Started by: SpartanII

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Today in ICT...

I hacked the school server. I sent out a message to everyone on the computers including the teachers. I got cocky though, and I got caught. I didn't even get told off though, I think they were too impressed!

The first message said:

Yo ma peeps

The second said:

I rule and you all suck, this server is hacked!

And then I got caught.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:15 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Sanchez
~Da Man~

laughing out loud Im gonna try that

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:17 PM
Tommy Sanchez is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Sanchez a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Sanchez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Nice...... i gotta try that

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:18 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

We did that back in school, funny as hell cause it came up as a error box, so we typed in 'server down, please reboot' and so on, and people fell for it

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:34 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Sanchez
~Da Man~

laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:36 PM
Tommy Sanchez is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Sanchez a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Sanchez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpartanII
I hacked the school server. I sent out a message to everyone on the computers including the teachers. I got cocky though, and I got caught. I didn't even get told off though, I think they were too impressed!

The first message said:

Yo ma peeps

The second said:

I rule and you all suck, this server is hacked!

And then I got caught.

That's not hacking mate, that's just sending a message over a lan server... It's not hard to do.

Some guy did it a couple of years ago but stupidly signed his name on the message, resulted in our ICT teacher storming out of the classroom, the guy got banned from going on the computer for the year.

Last edited by §P0oONY on Jun 22nd, 2007 at 05:23 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:18 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Sanchez
~Da Man~

Damn...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:20 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

lol

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:21 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by §P0oONY
That's not hacking mate, that's just sending a message over a lan server... It's not hard to do.

Some guy did it a couple of years ago but stupidly signed his name on the message, resulted in our ICT teacher storming out of the classroom, the guy got banned from going on the computer for the year.

laughing out loud

What an idiot.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:44 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Originally posted by Mišt
We did that back in school, funny as hell cause it came up as a error box, so we typed in 'server down, please reboot' and so on, and people fell for it

ours is just a little popup, like "how you can make office better" and "new updtes ready".

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:11 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

You seriously think that, that is hacking?

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:24 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote