KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I'm

I'm
Started by: FUZE_LOVER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
akidnapincolor
seinor member

I'm

I'm writting a story who wants to hear it

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:15 AM
akidnapincolor is currently offline Click here to Send akidnapincolor a Private Message Find more posts by akidnapincolor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

I'll read it, if you show me your boobs.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:17 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akidnapincolor
seinor member

no

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:18 AM
akidnapincolor is currently offline Click here to Send akidnapincolor a Private Message Find more posts by akidnapincolor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Kay, I'm out.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:19 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akidnapincolor
seinor member

good

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:20 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're 'writting' a story? Is it called my battle against illiteracy?

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You're 'writting' a story? Is it called my battle against illiteracy?
laughing laughing laughing

TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Well, why not?

*placing ear close to LISTEN computer's speaker*

Made by the awesome BakaXero

TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akidnapincolor
seinor member

yes i am and its called "Mystery Woman"

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:21 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I'll read it, AFTER YOU SAVE MY EYES FROM THE FIRAH!!! HELP MEH FUZE! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

I do. I could use a good laugh.

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Does this 'Mystery Woman' flash her boobs?

Scythe
The Goat

I'M ON FIRAH FUZE!! PUT ME OUT WITH YOUR GOLDEN SHOWER!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:22 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akidnapincolor
seinor member

no

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:23 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

OMG MAH HOUZE IS ON FIRAH! HELP MEH PUT IT OUTZ FUZE! FUZE SPRAY WATAR ON MEH I AMZ N FIREH!

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:24 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akidnapincolor
seinor member

Mystery Woman

By FUZE_LOVER

Hi I’m FUZE_LOVER and I’ll be telling the story.

Once upon a time a girl named Hiddie Woolmont was walking down the street when a woman walked by in a black coat, Hiddie went over to say hi to her. The woman ran from her in a flash all Hiddie saw was a black coat so they say. Hiddie went home and told her mom and she didn’t believe Hiddie. Hiddie had a stake for dinner and chicken. Hiddie went to bed that night thinking about that woman and how she ran away from her. The next day Hiddie went out and walked on the same street and didn’t see the woman, and she had a feeling in her stomach that someone was following her around all day. She looked behind herself three times but saw no one. She got so scared she went right home after shopping. Hiddie told her mom that she felt like someone was fallowing her all day but her mom said, “Right you said yesterday that you saw someone in a black coat that ran away from you and now you say someone was fallowing you, missy you’re grounded for a week.” Hiddie was so mad that she didn’t eat any dinner. Hiddie went to bed thinking about what her mom said, she was so mad that she felt sick. Hiddie went out the next day even though she was grounded, Hiddie saw the woman that day and went over to say hi and the woman didn’t move or talk. Hiddie went to school the next day and told her friend Miley about the woman she saw over the weekend and Miley said nothing she just kept walking down the hall. When Hiddie got home her mom said, “Mileys mom called and said that, Miley has been acting weird lately.” So Hiddie went to Mileys house the next day for fun.

Grinning Goku

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
no

Kay, I'm out.

Scythe
The Goat

PISS ON ME!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:25 AM
akidnapincolor
seinor member

That is what i have so far

chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give me a synopsis FUZE, I expect no spelling mistakes, as you're obviously an accomplished author...

EDIT: Just read it, get it published!!!!!!

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote