KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Need Help

I Need Help
Started by: Dreamt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NinthCorona

I Need Help

I'm about to purchase a cell-phone and have decided on a Sprint Service Carrier because they have the best coverage in the area I live in and spend the most time in.
Because I borrow my friend's cell phones all the time I've realized I text more than I do anything else, so I'm trying to find a service package on their website that offers unlimited texting but I can't find any mention of texting at all on any of the plan descriptions. Am I looking in the wrong place or am I looking at the wrong service for it.
I decided I wanted a package that at least loosely fit the bounds of free nights and weekends, unlimited texting and at least 500 anytime minutes. Can anyone help me find it, even if it isn't with Sprint?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:24 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kevy2007
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or you could shut the hell up and accept you're a spastic.

Mon the Hoops

Steven Gerrard, Gerrard, whatever will be will be. He's big and he's ****ing hard. Steven Gerrard Gerrard

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:25 PM
Kevy2007 is currently offline Click here to Send Kevy2007 a Private Message Find more posts by Kevy2007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreamt
I'm about to purchase a cell-phone and have decided on a Sprint Service Carrier because they have the best coverage in the area I live in and spend the most time in.
Because I borrow my friend's cell phones all the time I've realized I text more than I do anything else, so I'm trying to find a service package on their website that offers unlimited texting but I can't find any mention of texting at all on any of the plan descriptions. Am I looking in the wrong place or am I looking at the wrong service for it.
I decided I wanted a package that at least loosely fit the bounds of free nights and weekends, unlimited texting and at least 500 anytime minutes. Can anyone help me find it, even if it isn't with Sprint?
I know Nextel has unlimited texting, and a fair ammount of anytime minutes...yes

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:25 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Kevy2007
Or you could shut the hell up and accept you're a spastic.
Who the hell are you?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:29 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Who the hell are you?

Some newb douche.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by SelphieT
Some newb douche.
Clearly laughing out loud

Selphie
you teasing like you do

Clearly laughing out loud

Yeah, has he ever talked to you before? If he hasn't, I don't know how he could accuse you of being spastic and shite.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:31 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kevy2007
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah SelphieT, me knuckle dragging @r$emug moronic Limey bottom feeding loser, Go back to w@nking on and licking yer mum's hairy toes in your council estate $h%thole. I'll tell "Golden Brown" to make sure your dole cheque arrives on time.

Mon the Hoops

Steven Gerrard, Gerrard, whatever will be will be. He's big and he's ****ing hard. Steven Gerrard Gerrard

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:33 PM
Kevy2007 is currently offline Click here to Send Kevy2007 a Private Message Find more posts by Kevy2007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Whenever you go to the Sprint place to pick your phone/sign the contract ask about texting plans.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:34 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I know Nextel has unlimited texting, and a fair ammount of anytime minutes...yes

Nextel sucks.

Believe me. I have them.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:34 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Ah SelphieT, me knuckle dragging @r$emug moronic Limey bottom feeding loser, Go back to w@nking on and licking yer mum's hairy toes in your council estate $h%thole. I'll tell "Golden Brown" to make sure your dole cheque arrives on time.

Aw, look at the little baby, aren't you cute, where's your mommy?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:35 PM
Vathu
Rougue

Originally posted by SelphieT
Some newb douche.

Yeah. But he has some fondness of constantly badgering Gillian about her sexual orientation..

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:36 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kevy2007
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vathu or Vathgina, Go eat a fried Mars bar ye moronic tw@, Bet my GPA was higher than yours, you dole sucking council estate inbred dog. Fancy a go at taking the test for Mensa? Not "blewdy" likely you'd get into that, "Laddie".

Mon the Hoops

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:40 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Vathu or Vathgina, Go eat a fried Mars bar ye moronic tw@, Bet my GPA was higher than yours, you dole sucking council estate inbred dog. Fancy a go at taking the test for Mensa? Not "blewdy" likely you'd get into that, "Laddie".

.....GPA? What does that have to do with anything? If anything, you are just making yourself look very uneducated.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:43 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

That seemed an awful lot to say. Seems like you could've said something like "Shut up".

On the subject. Verizon is good for texting.

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:52 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I can be tough over the internet too.

Da Rev, you suck balls.

See? That was tough as hell.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:54 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Röland
I can be tough over the internet too.

Da Rev, you suck balls.

See? That was tough as hell.
I changed my name, dick.

You're right that was hard.

Haha. I said "dick" and "hard" all in the same post.

Laugh?

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:54 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Homer J.
I changed my name, dick.

You're right that was hard.

Haha. I said "dick" and "hard" all in the same post.

Laugh?

All you got out of me was a chuckle.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:55 PM
Vathu
Rougue

I hate England. no expression

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:56 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Röland
All you got out of me was a chuckle.
Thats cool. I still e-love you.

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:58 PM