KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Has anyone you've ever known died/killed themselves?

Has anyone you've ever known died/killed themselves?
Started by: Yuna_And_Tidus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Has anyone you've ever known died/killed themselves?

Alright Tuesday I got the news that a girl from the school I just graduated from nearly two months ago, had killed herself earlier that morning. I recognized her name but I couldn't put a face to her name until just today when I saw a picture of my cousin with her...and they went to prom together. I was RIGHT BESIDE her. I don't know but I think I've even exchanged words with her before. Her parents have a big house right on the same street as the school and she's rich because her parents own an EMT (I guess that's what you call it) and there are circulating stories as to why she killed herself. I guess no one will really know except her. She hung herself in the garage while her parents were away in Illinois. Her sister came in and found her.

I mean I didn't know the girl but it's just weird to know that someone from my own school, that was a cheerleader and member of FFA and all of that higher stuff, that I saw many many times in the hall, that looked happy and had all the money in the world would kill herself. There must've been something deeper than those pretty smiles that I saw her with in EVERY one of the pictures I've ever seen of her.

RIP Brittany.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:28 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

How sad, but as for the question on the title of this thread, uh duhhhhh. oh yea and first post

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:31 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CommandoDelta38
Warrior of Zeon

In the past 4 months 5 people I knew in high school died, 3 of them killed themselves ... in the morally bankrupt society we live in it's just too easy for those people in real pain to go unnoticed

This is all we got now, scream until your heart stops
Never gunna regret, watching ever sunset

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:32 AM
CommandoDelta38 is currently offline Click here to Send CommandoDelta38 a Private Message Find more posts by CommandoDelta38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
How sad, but as for the question on the title of this thread, uh duhhhhh. oh yea and first post

I know..very sad. to you being first post, lol.
Originally posted by CommandoDelta38
In the past 4 months 5 people I knew in high school died, 3 of them killed themselves ... in the morally bankrupt society we live in it's just too easy for those people in real pain to go unnoticed

Are you serious? Damn what's in the water where you live?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:33 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CommandoDelta38
Warrior of Zeon

It's not so much the water, as it is the atmosphere. Not nearly enough people here look out for anyone but themselves

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:38 AM
CommandoDelta38 is currently offline Click here to Send CommandoDelta38 a Private Message Find more posts by CommandoDelta38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

It's not so much the water, as it is the atmosphere. Not nearly enough people here look out for anyone but themselves

I see what you mean. Well the circulating rumors as to why Brittany killed herself are far beyond anything I've ever heard. No one should ever ever have to kill themselves or resort to it but for the reasons I was given..it makes me wonder if she was really mentally stable.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:39 AM
Peach
mordrem

A friend of mine from high school died last month from cancer. I'd seen him only a month before he passed away and he was doing great.

It was really a shocking thing for everyone, as he was one of the nicest and funniest people I'd ever met.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:43 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CommandoDelta38
Warrior of Zeon

If you really think about it mental stablity is all a matter of perspective tho, so aren't we all a bit unstable?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:46 AM
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Lana
A friend of mine from high school died last month from cancer. I'd seen him only a month before he passed away and he was doing great.

It was really a shocking thing for everyone, as he was one of the nicest and funniest people I'd ever met.

Yeah my cousin died of cancer last year...he was fine and very uppity nearly a month before he died as well..he was in pain, but he hid it as best as possible. Died a month later.

Sounds exactly like my cousin, a joy to the world but just didn't have much time on earth.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:46 AM
Kelly_Bean

If you really think about it mental stablity is all a matter of perspective tho, so aren't we all a bit unstable?

Yes, everyone has the potential in their life for unstableness and we all experience it but I meant it in the manner of the fact that the reasons Brittany potentially killed herself were seriously the oddest reasons I've ever heard someone kill themselves over.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:48 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

As to the title, my best friend's little brother died from heart failure last year, he was 13.

As to the first post, that's so sad erm

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:49 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CommandoDelta38
Warrior of Zeon

trust me a few people i knew did it for some really dumb reasons too ... but when it seems the world is against you one is not going to be thinking very clearly

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:51 AM
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Naz
As to the title, my best friend's little brother died from heart failure last year, he was 13.

Any traumatic cause to the heart failure? sad That's sad to die at such a young age.

Brittany was 17 and was just about to become a senior. School starts next Wednesday...and she won't be there to cheer for the teams.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:53 AM
Kelly_Bean

trust me a few people i knew did it for some really dumb reasons too ... but when it seems the world is against you one is not going to be thinking very clearly

True, true. I agree and I know that everyone has those "tendancies" and "thoughts" but never would I think a person like HER would end it all with a rope. Whew.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:54 AM
CommandoDelta38
Warrior of Zeon

a rope ... hmm ... personally ... if i ever got to that point hirikiri is the option i'd take

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:57 AM
Kelly_Bean

a rope ... hmm ... personally ... if i ever got to that point hirikiri is the option i'd take

Never really thought much about how I'd end it for myself. :-S...I just know that I want to be around for a long long time!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:00 AM
CommandoDelta38
Warrior of Zeon

well i always wanted a quick, honorable dead ... if i broke down to the point i'd do it myself that'd be the only way to go.

long or short, doesn't matter, all that matters is what you do with your life

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:04 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

My cousin killed himself last month, and a year prior his brother killed himself erm

It really, really sucks.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:13 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Naz

And I really love your sig.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:14 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CommandoDelta38
Warrior of Zeon

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
My cousin killed himself last month, and a year prior his brother killed himself erm

It really, really sucks.

I'm sorry hun

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:16 AM