KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Arkansas Couple Give Birth to 17th Child!

Arkansas Couple Give Birth to 17th Child!
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

Shocked Arkansas Couple Give Birth to 17th Child!

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - It's a girl — again — for the Duggars. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar welcomed their 17th child, and seventh daughter, into the world Thursday.

Jennifer Danielle was born at 10:01 a.m. at Saint Mary's Hospital in Rogers, Ark., the Duggars said in an interview. Jennifer weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and arrived five days after Michelle's due date.

Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, the Duggars already were talking of having more.

"We'd love to have more," Michelle said, adding that the girls are outnumbered seven to 10 in the family. "We love the ruffles and lace."

Jennifer joins the fast-growing Duggar brood, who live in Tontitown in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children — whose names start with the letter J — are home-schooled.

The oldest is 19 and the youngest, before Jennifer, is almost 2 years old.

"We are just so grateful to God for another gift from him," said Jim Bob Duggar, 42, a former state representative. "We are just so thankful to him that everything went just very well."

Jennifer joins siblings Joshua, 19; John David, 17; Janna, 17; Jill, 16; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 9; Jedidiah, 8; Jeremiah, 8; Jason 7; James 6; Justin, 4; Jackson, 3; Johannah, almost 2.

The family includes two sets of twins.

Michelle Duggar said that Joshua, Janna, Jill and Jessa were at the hospital, but that the rest of the family planned to visit their new sister later Thursday.

Michelle Duggar said she started feeling contractions Wednesday night and went to the hospital at about 5 a.m. Thursday.

"It actually went fast," she said. "I guess once I started progressing, it went within 30 minutes."

Jennifer was born via a VBAC — or vaginal birth after Caesarean, Jim Bob Duggar said.

The Duggars have been featured on several programs on cable's Discovery Health Network. The next special, the Duggar Family Album, is scheduled to air next month, Jim Bob Duggar said.

Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's Web page devoted to the Duggars: A baby has been born in every month except June; the Duggars have gone through an estimated 90,000 diapers, and Michelle, 40, has been pregnant for 126 months — or 10.5 years — of her life.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070803...mG7OP5JMcKs0NUE

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 01:31 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

HOLY SHIT!

I don't care.

But I suppose other people might.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 01:32 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, she must be loose.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 01:33 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Secretus
Wow, she must be loose.

No doubt man.

Like throwing a toothpick into a volcano.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 01:34 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

OMG...pregnant for 10 years...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 01:35 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Originally posted by Naz
OMG...pregnant for 10 years...

I know.

Equivalent to the She-Hulk.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 01:36 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Hahaha, those kooky mormons!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 01:46 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Keep it away from Sytche, and maybe the other nonpubescent children.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 02:39 AM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Man..thought I saw it bad..my Dad's the 6th child of 12...but 17?????!!! GOSH.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 02:49 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

My Grandmother had 9-10..

But that's pretty wicked.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 02:52 AM
Hazardous

Re: Arkansas Couple Give Birth to 17th Child!

Originally posted by Badabing

"We are just so grateful to God for another gift from him,"

How about the next gift God gives them is a pack of condoms?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 03:03 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Vathu
Keep it away from Sytche, and maybe the other nonpubescent children.

You know me all too well.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 03:42 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Röland
No doubt man.

Like throwing a toothpick into a volcano.

Why would any woman push out 17 kids? I mean, my God! What the f**k?

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 03:46 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

They enjoy childbirth. Just like some people love to shove little tiny drink umbrellas in their vaginas and spreading them open.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 03:57 AM
Kram3r

Re: Re: Arkansas Couple Give Birth to 17th Child!

Originally posted by Mišt

How about the next gift God gives them is a pack of condoms?

You're forgetting they're Americans.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 03:58 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Tired Hiker is American and has given birth to 19 kids!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 04:04 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Tired Hiker is American and has given birth to 19 kids!

Why taunt me with your American-ness for?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 04:13 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Kram3r
Why taunt me with your American-ness for?

You wish your vaj was as loose as mine, Aussie!!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 04:18 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
You wish your vaj was as loose as mine, Aussie!!!

No, I wish my nationality was as cool as your's.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 04:20 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah right, Dude. Australians kick ass! You guys spawned 'Men At Work', Vegemite, and Russel Crowe. Also, if you connect the stars on the Aussie flag, you find that it is really of a man holding a black dildo. yes

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 04:26 AM