KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Blaxican's Puberty Updates

Blaxican's Puberty Updates
Started by: BlaxicanHydra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barf Blaxican's Puberty Updates

NOTE- The title is not a lie, I'm not joking. So if you fidn this offensive simply don't read it.

I'm bored and have no life, plus no shame, so I'm going to make a thread highlighting my current puberty transition. There's no such thing as too much information.

I guess I'm a late bloomer or something because I didn't start my first phase until I was 14. I started growing arm pit hair. Then I started growing a lot (Currently 6'3 ) and then about three months ago I started getting random erections in church, had to relieve myself via masturbation for the first time about a month ago during one of our annual 6 hour Jehovah's Witness Conventions, and then on Saturday I woke up with a sudden obsession with Women, taking older my old obsession with video games. It didn't help that I watched Transformers for the second time today, and had to sit in a hard seat with an uncomfortable boner for two and a half hours because of Megan Fox.

Anyway that's it for now. More to come later.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Aug 6th, 2007 at 06:23 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:20 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I'm bored and have no life, plus no shame, so I'm going to make a thread highlighting my current puberty transition. There's no such thing as too much information.

I guess I'm a late bloomer or something because I didn't start my first phase until I was 14. I started growing arm pit hair. Then I started growing a lot (Currently 6'3 ) and then about three months ago I started getting random erections in church, had to relieve myself via masturbation for the first time about a month ago during one of our annual 6 hour Jehovah's Witness Conventions, and then on Saturday I woke up with a sudden obsession with Women, taking older my old obsession with video games. It didn't help that I watched Transformers for the second time today, and had to sit in a hard seat with an uncomfortable boner for two and a half hours because of Megan Fox.

Anyway that's it for now. More to come later.
no expression

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:22 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Ditto. no expression

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:24 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Double Ditto. no expression no expression

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:26 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:26 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Jehovah's Witness?

Sig By pittman

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:39 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I'm a JW.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:40 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Yeah, I'm a JW.
ALL COUNTRY'S ARE EVIL,DON'T VOTE!!!!,DON'T GO IN THE MILITARY!!!!

Sig By pittman

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:41 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

He's going to hell where his wiener is going to be chopped off by Hitler because he touched himself.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:43 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

.. Nah. JW's don't believe that people go to hell, actually. I know it's hard for simple minded people to think that all Christians follow the same rules but it's true, we're different. How's your brother, btw? Still trying to get those reach arounds stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:45 AM
The Red

I haven't seen my brother in a while. I've been working so ****ed up hours.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:46 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

.. Nah. JW's don't believe that people go to hell, actually. I know it's hard for simple minded people to think that all Christians follow the same rules but it's true, we're different. How's your brother, btw? Still trying to get those reach arounds stick out tongue
woah woah now,I never said that they did,and I am not simple minded,just bored.....and yeah,what about it Tsure?

Sig By pittman

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:46 AM
The Red

Originally posted by TRH
woah woah now,I never said that they did,and I am not simple minded,just bored.....and yeah,what about it Tsure?
See above. no expression

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:47 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by Tsure
See above. no expression
what's below?

Sig By pittman

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:48 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tsure
I haven't seen my brother in a while. I've been working so ****ed up hours.

Job's suck.

quote:
woah woah now,I never said that they did,and I am not simple minded

Neg, that whole sentence was just a joke. No offense intended to either of you.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:48 AM
The Red

A stupid add that says, "Boys Growth Chart."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:49 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:49 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Job's suck.

Neg, that whole sentence was just a joke. No offense intended to either of you.
Tiger Uppercut. Lolz

Sig By pittman

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:51 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

ftw!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:51 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow BH, you're a weirdo.How was that boner?evil face

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 07:23 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote