KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » A great tool for internet based writers

A great tool for internet based writers
Started by: Elaine_Gainer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elaine_Gainer

A great tool for internet based writers

I guess it’s a writers dream to have your own web site to publish ones work. Well I was searching for a site & I finally came across one. ekwa.com offers such a great set of tools for writers to make their dreams come true. Ekwa offers free web templates & offers hosting facilities which is totally free. I went ahead & registered & found more exciting features that I never expected. I can edit my web site, upload my work & manage the entire site with the greatest of ease. Ekwa provides the facility so that other online users can review my writing & also post suggestions. I even get the facility to manage & update all my resources. I can upload photos, start discussion forums, create blogs & even get reviews about my work which I think is great cause I have allot to improve in my writing. All I did was register without paying a cent. I recently joined the site but every thing looks very genuine. Hey it’s free so what have you got to lose.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 07:03 AM
Elaine_Gainer is currently offline Click here to Send Elaine_Gainer a Private Message Find more posts by Elaine_Gainer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote