KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Grinning Goku and Secretus' mahogany member search.

Grinning Goku and Secretus' mahogany member search.
Started by: Grinning Goku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (164): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grinning Goku

Grinning Goku and Secretus' mahogany member search.

How many niggas and sistas are on these forums, anyway. I've always wondered. For example I just found out that Secretus was a brotha. And vice versa. I know there are a few but none of them seem to stand out at all. Where ya'll at?

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Last edited by Grinning Goku on Sep 21st, 2007 at 05:35 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:30 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tough to weed us out.

After some remarks from the GDF, made me think about leaving Perm.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:32 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

You mean am I black?.....nope

Sig By pittman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:32 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Secretus
Tough to weed us out.

After some remarks from the GDF, made me think about leaving Perm.

I know right. I read some shit that spidey dude posted. Fuc.ked up, man.
Now I'm all for jokes, but sometimes that shit just isn't funny. You feeling me, Secretus?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:34 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TRH
You mean am I black?.....nope

Thats obvious. ...

Next -

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:35 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Thats obvious. ...

Next -
laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:35 AM
Scythe
The Goat

This thread might be associated with negative views, and I want you two to know that I will gladly stand by this thread's keeping. It would take a rather weak spirit to find this offensive, but people have been known to suck shit out of a straw. So I've got your backs on this.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:36 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I know right. I read some shit that spidey dude posted. Fuc.ked up, man.
Now I'm all for jokes, but sometimes that shit just isn't funny. You feeling me, Secretus?

For a long time I have ..

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:37 AM
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Scythe
This thread might be associated with negative views, and I want you two to know that I will gladly stand by this thread's keeping. It would take a rather weak spirit to find this offensive, but people have been known to suck shit out of a straw. So I've got your backs on this.

Thanks, Scythe. You're one of the good ones.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:38 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Thats obvious. ...

Next -

Sig By pittman

TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

as do I

Sig By pittman

Grinning Goku

And I'll bump the **** out of this thing, too. I mean no black females in attendance. That's a damn shame. I thought Selina was black or something but she's a whole another race that hasn't been pinned down yet.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:41 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Thanks, Scythe. You're one of the good ones.

Originally posted by TRH
as do I

Thanks.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scythe is one of the 'real' people on this site .. I will agree with that any day.

Wish more were like you man.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:43 AM
Grinning Goku

I'm signing off, ya'll. Peace. Keep the thread alive.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:45 AM
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

And I'll bump the **** out of this thing, too. I mean no black females in attendance. That's a damn shame. I thought Selina was black or something but she's a whole another race that hasn't been pinned down yet.

no expression I'm half black, half East Indian. no expression You know what East Indian is, don't you? As in India? As in Bangladesh? As in Bombay? As in the Taj Mahal? no expression Nice to see you remember me though. no expression

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:47 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm signing off, ya'll. Peace. Keep the thread alive.

Talk later, man.

Have a great night.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:55 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
no expression I'm half black, half East Indian. no expression You know what East Indian is, don't you? As in India? As in Bangladesh? As in Bombay? As in the Taj Mahal? no expression Nice to see you remember me though. no expression

Nice to know you know your families heritage. Really.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:56 AM
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

Nice to know you know your families heritage. Really.

Well he was saying that I'm a race that hasn't even been pinned down yet. I was just making it clear what I am. no expression

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:58 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Well he was saying that I'm a race that hasn't even been pinned down yet. I was just making it clear what I am. no expression

Girl, you are beautiful, no matter what thread you post in ..

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:00 AM