KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Anyone

Anyone
Started by: DanZeke25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Anyone

Have that picture about the Math Problem where the dude says "No, there is an elephant in the way."? I can't find it in my 2000 saved funny pictures.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:07 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a sixth girl drowning in that picture. Sicko.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:37 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

what an unnecessary picture

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:43 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

sometimes i contemplate the color of my socks. just thought id mention.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:45 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Diavolo
sometimes i contemplate the color of my socks. just thought id mention.

I never owned a sock that was neither black or white

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:46 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

precisely why i contemplate it! i mean, why is it that man typically always leans toward black or white socks? is it an interplay between your inner darkness or light. its deep sh*t

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:48 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

thier just socks.

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:54 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

or is that just what they appear to be shifty

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:55 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Diavolo
or is that just what they appear to be shifty

Oh they're socks... but there's something ****ing huge behind the veil.

I mean im wearing my black socks now.... and guess what? Im feeling pretty ****in crazy. But if i changed to white ones i know that i will be brainwashed into thinkin my feet are warm when really they feed off the cold and turn it into brainwave signals to make me feel different...

Spread this message quickly or else the FBI will be on my doorstep with a pair of grey socks then i dont know what the **** i would be doing

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:00 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

i tried on a pair of orange socks once and i went back in time 30 seconds 0-0 you have no idea how intense that is

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:03 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Pink socks are like being force fed a shoe without lace its not right

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:04 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

blue socks try to swallow you whole >=0

i know i guy.....well not anymore

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:05 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

But socks with patterns..... Dont get me started

Its like the "Jack the Ripper" of all cotton footwear

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:08 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

there are a few good socks though. toe socks give you the power to materialize ramen whenever and wherever you feel

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:10 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Those socks which are strippy and go far up ur leg give you the power to piss coca cola and cure leprochauns of thei dwarfism

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:12 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

pantyhose are like a crossbreed between sock and tights which are two different breeds. and they, if worn make you a woman 0-o

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:14 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Socks mixed in with sandles are just unnacceptable... its like the pearl harbour of all fashion

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:17 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

unless your japanese and have those epic sandals then youre cool. but socks and flats destroy designers faces with single steps

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:18 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

im wearing 3 pairs of socks...im cold

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:20 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

But the next main offender has to be

Crocs (please log in to view the image)

Crocs and socks are like Cocks and Rocks

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:22 PM