KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My hair has been cut off! (No pics though)

My hair has been cut off! (No pics though)
Started by: The Pict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Angry My hair has been cut off! (No pics though)

I went to get my hair cut today. It was previously around shoulder length and I wanted it cut a little higher at the bottom. That's it. I wanted to keep the length everywhere else. Which I said.
And now it's gone.
The barber just took it all off! Stupid Polish pr*ck"!
When I said, "that's too short" he still had to take more off to even up the fringe, top, sides...... sad

I'm so depressed, so gutted. My hair looks so stupid sad

I'm not even going to post a picture for the sake of a laugh. It took me like a year and a half to get it that length.
Pity me.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:23 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

THat stupid ****ing barber!!

Interesting coincidence, someone at my school had their hair cut off aswell, he looks like some cross between a pillock and a dick.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:25 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

You had that long of hair!? Oh jeebus, it must have been perfect!!!

It'll grow back of course, I'm sorry about the lame barber.....

You can send me some pics of your old hair if you wish

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:29 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz
THat stupid ****ing barber!!

Interesting coincidence, someone at my school had their hair cut off aswell, he looks like some cross between a pillock and a dick.

Man I'm like.....I don't even want to go to work or college now. I look so stupid that I'm going to another hairdressers to see if they can fix it, which means getting it shaved off because there is so little left. Even my mum said it looks sh!t.

He actually asked for a tenner! For botching up my hair!

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:29 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by SelphieT
You had that long of hair!? Oh jeebus, it must have been perfect!!!

It'll grow back of course, I'm sorry about the lame barber.....

You can send me some pics of your old hair if you wish

It wasn't quite perfect. The ends flared out at the bottom a bit. Which I wanted off.

Everyone said I looked better with longer hair sad

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:31 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Was he an old barber? I had to switch barbers because the one I went to was old and talked all the time. I swear he spent more time talking to the other old guys who lounge around in the shop then he did on cutting hair.

I remember one time I walked in and told him "Cut the bottom short and just use scissors to trim up the top." He gave me a Marine haircut. no expression

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:32 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Röland
Was he an old barber? I had to switch barbers because the one I went to was old and talked all the time. I swear he spent more time talking to the other old guys who lounge around in the shop then he did on cutting hair.

I remember one time I walked in and told him "Cut the bottom short and just use scissors to trim up the top." He gave me a Marine haircut. no expression

No he was in his 30s. I'm never trusting anyone from Poland ever again.
Sucks you got your hair messed up too.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:34 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by The Pict
No he was in his 30s. I'm never trusting anyone from Poland ever again.
Sucks you got your hair messed up too.

That's even worse.

That sucks about your hair, I'd have caused a scene if someone did that to my hair.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:37 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Röland
That's even worse.

That sucks about your hair, I'd have caused a scene if someone did that to my hair.

I refused to pay him. The other guy that worked there agreed with me. So at least I didn't pay for it.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:40 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I refused to pay him. The other guy that worked there agreed with me. So at least I didn't pay for it.

I wouldn't have paid either.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:43 PM
silver_tears

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but it's just hair...and you're a dude.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:45 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by silver_tears
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but it's just hair...and you're a dude.

If it happened to you you'd be p!ssed as well, imagine someone just disregarding what you asked and shearing it off! mad

It looks so stupid now, even my own mother said that to me. And it took so long to grow

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:48 PM
silver_tears

If it happened to you you'd be p!ssed as well, imagine someone just disregarding what you asked and shearing it off! mad

It looks so stupid now, even my own mother said that to me. And it took so long to grow

I'd be upset about the disrespect, but hair grows back, and if I was a guy I'd shave it off every so often, it makes it grow back thicker and healthier anyways.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:50 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I'd be upset about the disrespect, but hair grows back, and if I was a guy I'd shave it off every so often, it makes it grow back thicker and healthier anyways.
that's what I do.

-_-

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:52 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I would but you know I'd look awkward stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:53 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Yeah I like your hair... something I COMMENTED ON but you didn't GET

-_-

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:54 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I like my hair too, the longer it gets the more I love it happy

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:55 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Don't do it! I hate when pretty girls cut their hair off. It looks so silly.

Originally posted by Blight
that's what I do.

I don't look good with a shaved head. On seeing my passport photo (from 3 years ago when I had a shaved head) My friend said I looked like a criminal rolling on floor laughing

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:57 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Re: My hair has been cut off! (No pics though)

Stupid Polish pr*ck"!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:57 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Don't do it! I hate when pretty girls cut their hair off. It looks so silly.

I don't look good with a shaved head. On seeing my passport photo (from 3 years ago when I had a shaved head) My friend said I looked like a criminal rolling on floor laughing
People always tell me I look good with a shaved head... then they tell me a I look like Elijah Wood with long hair... what's better?

-_-

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:59 PM