KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Gimpy the Gimp-fish : A True Story

Gimpy the Gimp-fish : A True Story
Started by: Naz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naz
Super Senior Member

Gimpy the Gimp-fish : A True Story

Once upon a time there was a little goldfish who lived at the pet store.

One day a lady came and bought about 20 little goldfish including the one mentioned in the last sentence. They were put in a plastic bag and taken to the hands-on science museum place where they were put in a very empty 10 gallon tank.

Then one day the little goldfish and 3 of his friends were but in a new, much larger tank which many decorations and things. One of the other things in the new tank was a very nasty painted turtle named Felix who liked to eat little goldfish.

Lucky for the little goldfish, Felix was sick and not hungry at all and so the little goldfish were allowed to live in his tank without being bothered except by the occasional snap if they swam too close to Felix's head.

But then one day a mean old man who should have been fired three months ago came to take care of Felix and the other animals. He noticed that Felix hadn't eaten in a few days and decided that the turtle needed a little encouragement. The mean old man took the little goldfish and held him by the tail in front of Felix's face. Felix took a bite out of the little goldfish's gills, and the little goldfish, suffocating, very frightened and very much in pain struggled so much that his tail fin literally ripped off and was left in the mean old man fingers while the little goldfish fell back into the water and swam away.

Since Felix still wasn't hungry and the old man had to leave to do something else, the little goldfish was able to hide under a rock for a few days until his tail healed and his was able to swim around well enough to avoid Felix the turtle and the occasional fish net.

Then a few days later a girl came to take care of the animals and she noticed the little tail-less goldfish in Felix's tank and felt kind of sorry for it, but also thought it was really neat a fish without a tail could still swim so fast. Then she talked to her coworkers and found out what the mean old man had done to the poor little goldfish and decided it deserved to live.

She took the little goldfish home in a paper cup, named him Gimpy, and put him in a tank full of big, colorful goldfish and no painted turtles or mean old men.

Thus was the story of Gimpy the gimp-fish.

Behold:

Attachment: gimpy.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:35 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Most beautiful story ever

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:38 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

And ain't he the cutest little fish you ever saw?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:44 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

He really is, I luvs him

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:45 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

how did he survive a bit in the gills no expression

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:47 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

I dunno, but there's a chunk missing. He still has one and a half gills to breathe with.

Last edited by Naz on Dec 18th, 2007 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:47 AM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

thats a mega goldfish no expression

i got one of those goldfish at the fair once, the ones that never like mroe than like 3 days, an the thing lived for like 5 years no expression

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:49 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
thats a mega goldfish no expression

i got one of those goldfish at the fair once, the ones that never like mroe than like 3 days, an the thing lived for like 5 years no expression

Yeah, that's like Frankenstein, I got him at the fair in July and he's the biggest fish in my tank.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:50 AM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

frankenstein, proper name i guess

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:57 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 03:27 AM
JLred

is that true?

It was a nice story...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 04:12 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Aw go Gimpy.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:20 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gimpy FTW

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 04:28 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Originally posted by JLred
is that true?

It was a nice story...

Yup. 100% true story.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:55 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

tl;dr

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 10:46 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Why are there no findable photos of Piggle? I saw a comment that was all like "she's hot" and I wanted to investigate. But I can't.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 11:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

I normally don't like Goldfish but thats a nice fish.

How sweet. happy

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 11:16 PM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why are there no findable photos of Piggle? I saw a comment that was all like "she's hot" and I wanted to investigate. But I can't.

teh s******s

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 11:53 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote