KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Your Critics.....

Your Critics.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your Critics.....

What aspect of your life are you criticized on the most?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:22 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

My drinking of alcohol (which is a good thing) and my atheism (whereas they can go f*ck themselves).

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am always told that I approach life TOO laid back. I am told that I take it TOO easy.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:24 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

People say that I am too introverted because I'm always online (KMC, MySpace, YouTube, Wikipedia, Bored.com, etc) and playing my video games online speaking to people I'll never meet instead of interacting with real people.

I hate people and the outdoors. no expression

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:31 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

same.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:33 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

My Internet use.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:40 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Things I choose to do or plan on doing. I am always criticized by my own family who never understand why I do something, thinking I know nothing when obviously I have experience in doing certain things. That is why I cannot wait to move away on my own without anyone getting into my councious whenever I choose to do what I want.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Dec 30th, 2007 at 03:50 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:46 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Sometimes people say I'm too laid back and have things easy, and at other times it's that I'm not "outgoing" enough.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:48 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I have antisocial tendencies that my friends don't quite understand.
My mum's on my back about grades, which is absurd as I have a 4.0 continuously.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 04:09 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoneUnknown
You filthy old soomka!

Just because I'm laid back about things people take that to mean that "I'm not bothered." I am bothered about a lot of things I just don't jump up and down in the air squealing with excitement when I do things. People sometimes criticize me on my sarcasm, my friends love it. It's my parents and college tutors who sometimes have a teeny problem with it.

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 04:55 PM
LoneUnknown is currently offline Click here to Send LoneUnknown a Private Message Find more posts by LoneUnknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

That I talk too fast (I do), am easily provoked and tend to be spontaneous.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 04:57 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

On my split personality. They can't seem to figure out who is who.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 04:58 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm never criticized I'm usually praised everyday

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 05:10 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I am always told that I approach life TOO laid back. I am told that I take it TOO easy.

What I was going to say about me.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 05:15 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

for being childish
for taking everything too serious
for not taking everything serious
for finding hideous meaning of things
for thinking in a not-optimistic way
for being paranoid

and so on.. people are mean.

oh..yes.. and for being addicted to the net [WHAT IS SO NOT TRUTH!!!]

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Last edited by Clovie on Dec 30th, 2007 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 05:34 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

my laziness
irresponsibility with material things
internet addiction
online poker
physical strength

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 05:42 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

My manager: "You're on that KFC Chatroom too much... is it KFC?"

Mandy (My friend): "You need to stop being so nervous all the time. You're good looking and you can find a girl easily. Now have a baby so mine can have a friend to play with!"

Sister: "You need to stop overanalyzing everything"

Mother: "Pay your god damn bills"

-_-

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 05:43 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Being lazy and slow (as in getting ready to go somewhere) and cheap. I'm also a really introverted individual with bursts of desire to go out, party and spend cash.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 06:16 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Being lazy and slow (as in getting ready to go somewhere) and cheap. I'm also a really introverted individual with bursts of desire to go out, party and spend cash.
Same with me, dude. The last three days I've spent both of my paychecks on going out

-_-

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 06:23 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also

My ideas
My attitude with family members
How I choose to do things
The way I talk

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 07:37 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote