KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So do we know who is doing all this trolling?

So do we know who is doing all this trolling?
Started by: Ghey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ghey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

So do we know who is doing all this trolling?

It seems to be lots of people. As they are on at all hours and have very different characteristics. Some are articulate, Some might be as young as Neo Darkhalen (11 or 12). Some seem as dim as the GDF regulars. Some claim to be past trolls. Like Judge or Whirly and yet they do not have all the characteristics of either. Who are these trolls that are bring KMC to its knees?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 04:56 PM
Ghey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Ghey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Ghey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ghey Fox
It seems to be lots of people. As they are on at all hours and have very different characteristics. Some are articulate, Some might be as young as Neo Darkhalen (11 or 12). Some seem as dim as the GDF regulars. Some claim to be past trolls. Like Judge or Whirly and yet they do not have all the characteristics of either. Who are these trolls that are bring KMC to its knees?
laughing out loud

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 04:57 PM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

No one.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 04:58 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: So do we know who is doing all this trolling?

Who are these trolls that are bringing KMC to its knees?
corrected.

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 04:58 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

11-12 well out of the ball park.

laughing out loud if you were to have an even close guess you should have said 16 (being a year younger then my real age at the moment)

And since I take media and design at collage, well out of the ball park again.

I can't be arsed to post like a true sophisticate, why the hell would I want to, I will never meet any of you, like I care what some dick writes down.

All I can say to this troll is hahahahahahahahahaha

I mean the Judge is pretty friendly if you get on the right side of him. wink

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:01 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: So do we know who is doing all this trolling?

youve been here what, three days, and you know all these people already?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:02 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He has no idea, he has never met me before.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:03 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:05 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Troll and Sock of course.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:05 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder who.....

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:07 PM
Ghey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
11-12 well out of the ball park.

laughing out loud if you were to have an even close guess you should have said 16 (being a year younger then my real age at the moment)

And since I take media and design at collage, well out of the ball park again.

I can't be arsed to post like a true sophisticate, why the hell would I want to, I will never meet any of you, like I care what some dick writes down.

All I can say to this troll is hahahahahahahahahaha

I mean the Judge is pretty friendly if you get on the right side of him. wink

You have proved you are about 11 or 12, little one.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:10 PM
Ghey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Ghey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Ghey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Of course I have, like you have proved you are a troll.

Unfortunately where is mine is truth, your statement is false, you are invited to an online party to celebrate my 18th if you like.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:12 PM
Ghey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Of course I have, like you have proved you are a troll.

Unfortunately where is mine is truth, your statement is false, you are invited to an online party to celebrate my 18th if you like.

"Online Party" laughing So you admit the only place you are 18 is in the virtual world "Neo"? You are 11 or 12 admit it.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:13 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Its fun to watch people argue.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:14 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Online Party" laughing So you admit the only place you are 18 is in the virtual world "Neo"? You are 11 or 12 admit it.
you're the sad tosser that is a sock

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:16 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoylentBlue
*narrows eyes*

Hear hear [EDIT: TO AXELS STATEMENT DAMMIT WALSHY].

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:17 PM
SoylentBlue is currently offline Click here to Send SoylentBlue a Private Message Find more posts by SoylentBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Its fun to watch people argue.

It's ore fun to make them argue.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:18 PM
Ghey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wålshy
you're the sad tosser that is a sock

These virtual friends are the best ones you've ever had I take it?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:19 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

These virtual friends are the best ones you've ever had I take it?
this is the first time iv been talked to on here smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:21 PM
Ghey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am sure it is.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:24 PM