KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Most messed up relationships story

Most messed up relationships story
Started by: Nod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most messed up relationships story

Whats your most messed up story. Use messed up however you want.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Last edited by Nod on Jan 5th, 2008 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 01:21 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Hm...Well on the day my ex and I broke up I was so pissed at him that I told my friend Charlie about it, he gave me a metal pipe or bat or something out of his trunk and I was threatening my ex with it. That was grand..

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 01:25 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I guess its when me and my ex who still love each other tried it on when both horny. Man we were so awkward we went back to talking about who we cant see and do even know were still broken up.

This happened in the last 24 hours.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 01:31 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nod
Well I guess its when me and my ex who still love each other tried it on when both horny. Man we were so awkward we went back to talking about who we cant see and do even know were still broken up.

This happened in the last 24 hours.

confused That's confusing.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 01:39 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats our relationship. Most important people in each others life but kept apart accept as friends but still have all the rules of a couple but never do do the stuff couples do apart from occasionally flirt.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 01:52 AM
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Nod
Thats our relationship. Most important people in each others life but kept apart accept as friends but still have all the rules of a couple but never do do the stuff couples do apart from occasionally flirt.

Then why the hell not just go back out?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 01:58 AM
The Big OOO
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Heroin problem, which I am over now, made me steal from my girlfriends parents. She found out and slept with my father.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 02:00 AM
The Big OOO is currently offline Click here to Send The Big OOO a Private Message Find more posts by The Big OOO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big OOO
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's something we all find difficult to discuss.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 02:02 AM
The Big OOO is currently offline Click here to Send The Big OOO a Private Message Find more posts by The Big OOO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Originally posted by The Big OOO
It's something we all find difficult to discuss.
That's ****ed up. no expression

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 02:12 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by The Big OOO
My Heroin problem, which I am over now, made me steal from my girlfriends parents. She found out and slept with my father.
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? That's too ****ed up for the Internet it seems.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Last edited by Grinning Goku on Jan 5th, 2008 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 03:19 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I once got with my ex girlfriend's older sister, while I was going out with her, while she was in the house.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 03:45 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Never had a bad relationship where something went sour. But, i'm not a bitter person. If I've broken up with someone, its been for good reason, and same goes if someone broke up with me.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 03:47 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Never had a bad relationship where something went sour. But, i'm not a bitter person. If I've broken up with someone, its been for good reason, and same goes if someone broke up with me.

?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 03:54 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by Nod
Whats your most messed up story. Use messed up however you want.

Oh man! Mine is PRICELESS!

I can't talk about it. But I'm sure everyone knows about it.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 07:50 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i cud prolly top every1 here, but i decde not to talk about it.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:04 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Share it?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:08 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
i cud prolly top every1 here, but i decde not to talk about it.
nope, afraid not. But I promised her I wouldnt say anything anymore.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I once spent an enjoyable evening with a guy I'd been seeing, then some days later he text me saying he was going back to his old girlfriend. He never talked to me again.

I laugh to keep from crying. no expression

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:15 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nope, afraid not. But I promised her I wouldnt say anything anymore.

You out of anyone. knows my story tops yours.
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I once spent an enjoyable evening with a guy I'd been seeing, then some days later he text me saying he was going back to his old girlfriend. He never talked to me again.

I laugh to keep from crying. no expression

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:23 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Leo.M
You out of anyone. knows my story tops yours.
lets call it par, twinks. wink

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote