KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » what would it take for you to kill yourself?

WOULD YOU EVER KILL YOURSELF?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
YES! 6 40.00%
NO! 9 60.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what would it take for you to kill yourself?
Started by: Sleepy bones 94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sleepy bones 94
Terror of Death

Worried what would it take for you to kill yourself?

what would have to happen to you to push you so far that you wind up killing yourself?o yes have i forgot to mention how can live get you down when....... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance YOU HAVE DANCING BANANAS!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:58 AM
Sleepy bones 94 is currently offline Click here to Send Sleepy bones 94 a Private Message Find more posts by Sleepy bones 94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

voices in my head tell me to kill myself

Happy Dance

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:01 AM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wålshy
voices in my head tell me to kill myself

Happy Dance

voices in my head tell me to kill you Happy Dance

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Thanks Scythe for the awesome sig

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:03 AM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

erm, killing yourself is such a cheap ass and cowardly way to go. My friend killed himself about 1 month ago and it totally ruined everythingin the run up to xmas.

His mother works for my mum and that screwed things up.

His friends were just devatated, I was at ther funeral and I couldnt watch them carry out one of their friends in a frickin box.

It is believed he did it because he was high on drugs and alcohol + he supposidly caught his girlfriend cheating on him.

Discos - Don't think dancing bananas will do (this time)

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 01:56 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

If i was ever to be in a situation that i really should (barely ever) i would do something awesome like jump from a plane. I never sky dived and it would be a thrill. Or mabye i should just go skydiving

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 02:09 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed, go out in style.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 02:11 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The death of my child. Without her, life is meaning less and I'd just as well eat a bullet.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 02:47 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
The death of my child. Without her, life is meaning less and I'd just as well eat a bullet.
What about your wife or girlfriend?

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 02:58 PM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Nod
What about your wife or girlfriend?

She'd probably do it before I would.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I would kill myself if it was to save a loved one. like my parents, sister or if i ever had children.

I am iffy about a wife or girlfriend

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:59 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoylentBlue
*narrows eyes*

I dun think I'd be able to (read: have the balls to) kill myself. Ever.

Then again, a good enough reason to do so hasn't yet presented itself to me.

Maybe a climactic swordfight involving me and some greater evil, that surely would end with my death....but only if I get to kill the other b*stard in the process, too.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 04:31 PM
SoylentBlue is currently offline Click here to Send SoylentBlue a Private Message Find more posts by SoylentBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Re: what would it take for you to kill yourself?

Originally posted by Sleepy bones 94
what would have to happen to you to push you so far that you wind up killing yourself?

Nothing at all. I'm prone to do it right now in fact.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 05:14 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Nothing at all. I'm prone to do it right now in fact.
Don't let us stop you.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 05:15 PM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Uwe Boll made A Halo movie and A Metal Gear Movie.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 05:37 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Nod
Don't let us stop you.

I'll wait a few years

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 05:40 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charleestokie

Think people have the wrong idea about it completely.

They think it's 'cowardly' ?

People don't know sh*t about the place you have to be in to want to kill yourself. It aint pretty let me tell you that.

I think losing someone close to me like my best friend or brothers. But dont know if that would be enough. Once you've been to a really dark place you try your hardest to never go back there so don't think I ever would!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 06:09 PM
charleestokie is currently offline Click here to Send charleestokie a Private Message Find more posts by charleestokie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I'll wait a few years
Can you speed it up a bit?

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 06:12 PM
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Nod
Can you speed it up a bit?

I'll think about it

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 06:18 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Your nice Nod... naaaat

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 06:19 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Your nice Nod... naaaat
its because hes english!

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 08:16 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote