KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » **** Me Almost The End

**** Me Almost The End
Started by: Kram3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

**** Me Almost The End

OKAY I'M ALMOST FINISHED IN THIS PSEUDO COUNTRY CALLED AMERICA AND WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT? SOME BLACK **** EYEBALLING ME WITH MY #16 JERSEY ON, I PUT ON 15-20 LBS, LOST LUGGAGE, A TAPING OF JAY LENO AND THE WORLDS MOST AWESOME JACKET, OH AND SOME HOW I DEVELOPED A SMALL NEW ENGLAND ACCENT, ****. OUT OF 10 I GIVE THIS COUNTRY A **** YOU, AND ****ED IN TO ROLAND WHEN OHIO STATE LOST, ****ING LOSERS.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:37 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i want some toast

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:38 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamAJ
Restricted

Account Restricted

America sucks so it makes sense.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:39 PM
IamAJ is currently offline Click here to Send IamAJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamAJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

Re: **** Me Almost The End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kram3r
OKAY I'M ALMOST FINISHED IN THIS PSEUDO COUNTRY CALLED AMERICA AND WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT? SOME BLACK **** EYEBALLING ME WITH MY #16 JERSEY ON, I PUT ON 15-20 LBS, LOST LUGGAGE, A TAPING OF JAY LENO AND THE WORLDS MOST AWESOME JACKET, OH AND SOME HOW I DEVELOPED A SMALL NEW ENGLAND ACCENT, ****. OUT OF 10 I GIVE THIS COUNTRY A **** YOU, AND ****ED IN TO ROLAND WHEN OHIO STATE LOST, ****ING LOSERS.

Erm, okay. confused

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:40 PM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamAJ
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly that you?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:43 PM
IamAJ is currently offline Click here to Send IamAJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamAJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

How can you tell?

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:44 PM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kram3r: No longer a pending American

The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Re: Re: **** Me Almost The End

**** me, I leave this forum for like 3 weeks and a bunch of n00bs come on with bullshit, **** me. DUNT WANT REGISTRATIONS.

Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamAJ
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
How can you tell?

You give of a scent.

Kram3r

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Kram3r: No longer a pending American

Well maybe, but they have to ****ing try harder next time.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:45 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: **** Me Almost The End

**** me, I leave this forum for like 3 weeks and a bunch of n00bs come on with bullshit, **** me. DUNT WANT REGISTRATIONS.
I'm not a nublet kram3r, don't worry.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:45 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

Originally posted by IamAJ
You give of a scent.

Uh huh wink

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:46 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

**** YOU KRAMER, ****ING ALL BE LIKE "I LUV AMERICA" THEN WHEN YOU GET HERE YOU REALIZE IT DOES IN FACT SUCK AND ISN'T AS GREAT AS IT'S MADE OUT TO BE THEN YOU ***** AND MOAN BECAUSE JAY LENO WOULDN'T GIVE YOU A ****ING INTERVIEW FOR YOUR NEW MOVIE SO YOU ****ING DECIDED TO MAKE A ****ING SCENE ON THE TONIGHT SHOW. OH AND AT LEAST I DUNT ROOT FOR THE 49ERS. AUSSIE ****ER.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:46 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Re: Re: Re: **** Me Almost The End

but ive been here a while now sad

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:47 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

How long?

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:49 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
How long?
2 years soon erm

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:50 PM
Kram3r

Originally posted by Röland
**** YOU KRAMER, ****ING ALL BE LIKE "I LUV AMERICA" THEN WHEN YOU GET HERE YOU REALIZE IT DOES IN FACT SUCK AND ISN'T AS GREAT AS IT'S MADE OUT TO BE THEN YOU ***** AND MOAN BECAUSE JAY LENO WOULDN'T GIVE YOU A ****ING INTERVIEW FOR YOUR NEW MOVIE SO YOU ****ING DECIDED TO MAKE A ****ING SCENE ON THE TONIGHT SHOW. OH AND AT LEAST I DUNT ROOT FOR THE 49ERS. AUSSIE ****ER.

YEAH WELL I THOUGHT I'D GIVE THIS COUNTRY THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT THEN IT PUTS ****ING 15 POUNDS ON MY ONCE SEXIFUL BODY, ****. JAY LENO IS A BIT OF ALRIGHT THOUGH, BUT MAN, THAT ****ING STUDIO IS ****ING COLD I WAS WITHOUT A SWEATER OF SOME SHIT AND I'M LIKE "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK ME , LENO IS A CHEAP BASTARD WITH THE ****ING HEAT.".

IamAJ
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder how long ago I joined.

Tempe Brennan
Bones

You could check...

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:55 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by IamAJ
I wonder how long ago I joined.
Me too, oh, it was today.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote