KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How do you set your alarm clock?

How do you set your alarm clock?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do you set your alarm clock?

Let's say you have to get up at 6 am. Do you set your alarm clock for right at 6 am, or do you snooze it?

Me, I set it for 530 am, hit snooze at 530 and 545 am, then wake up at 6 am.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 06:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

No alarms for me.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 06:19 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Internal alarm?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 06:22 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Set alarm at 7:00 am, take a shower, and then sleep for a little more after till the second alarm goes off again at 7:20, i start work at 8

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 06:24 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

I just set it for about 30 minutes before I start work, then get straight up. I make sure to put my make up on the night before, or else I'd have to get up earlier, hehe

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:06 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd die without the snooze.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:10 AM
Tempe Brennan
Bones

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Depending on what time I start work, I wake up before the alarm goes off, and have a bit more shut eye until I have to wake up.

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:12 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

seems that we all develop an internal alarm when we get like 60 and shit.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:13 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I don't have anything to wake up for. Work every once in awhile.

One little spark...

Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I sometimes go for an hour with the snooze button, going off every 9 minutes.

Hot sig by Scottie

The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Pict
I sometimes go for an hour with the snooze button, going off every 9 minutes.
me too.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:14 AM
Tempe Brennan
Bones

seems that we all develop an internal alarm when we get like 60 and shit.

I have to have an 'internal' alarm clock - I'm deaf, and I can't hear the alarm go off, so I have been very lucky in that I wake up before it goes off.

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:15 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, I guess that'd do it too.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:23 AM
Tempe Brennan
Bones

If you go to bed the same time, and get up the same time, your body gets used to it. smile

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:46 AM
Itzak
The other extreme

My alarm clock is set for 2 minutes ahead of the hour hand, at all times.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 02:57 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I don't have an alarm

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 02:58 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*T*
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am not in work or collage or anything so I get up when I want unless my friend tells me to wake up then I just rely my body to wake me or others around me.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 03:15 PM
*T* is currently offline Click here to Send *T* a Private Message Find more posts by *T* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

My goat's infernal yelling wake me up right on the dot.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 03:18 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

My mother is my alarm clock

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 03:51 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Set it up @ 6:50am.

Tune into soft jazz music.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:30 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote