KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why is Rosie sooo annoying?

Why is Rosie sooo annoying?
Started by: bigloss75

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bigloss75

Why is Rosie sooo annoying?

I’m starting to get pretty sick of Rosie O’Donnell. She needs to just go away and stop lashing out at everyone she doesn’t like.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 09:52 PM
bigloss75 is currently offline Click here to Send bigloss75 a Private Message Find more posts by bigloss75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*T*
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 09:54 PM
*T* is currently offline Click here to Send *T* a Private Message Find more posts by *T* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fatie who beats up Donald Trump for a living

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:09 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *T*
Who?

You don't know Rosie? I think she's awesome. wink

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:22 PM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*T*
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
You don't know Rosie? I think she's awesome. wink
Why?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:24 PM
*T* is currently offline Click here to Send *T* a Private Message Find more posts by *T* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

well for startes shes probably pissed because 1. shes a dyke and 2. she knows she can never grow a dick. and last but not least i believe the ***** is one big larger than life attention whore.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:25 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Who is this fat trick we're talking about?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:25 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

I just think she's cool because she's outspoken.

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:27 PM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just think she's cool because she's outspoken.

What's a Whirly?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:40 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

Originally posted by McLovin
What's a Whirly?

Why are bears pedophiles?

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:42 PM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are bears pedophiles?

Sockalopolis.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:44 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

I could say that about most people here

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:46 PM
Bardock42

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:50 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

i think shes just trying to take attention away from britney

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:24 AM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrillingNemo

I think she’s just unhappy and has to take it out on anyone she can to make herself feel better. She should really use her celebrity to be a positive force. Hopefully she’ll come around one of these days.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 06:58 PM
GrillingNemo is currently offline Click here to Send GrillingNemo a Private Message Find more posts by GrillingNemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I cant figure out why she is still famous. I have seen her in a few movies in the 80's and 90's, and she can be funny as hell, but somewhere along the line sumthin went wrong.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 07:00 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brightlights

Originally posted by GrillingNemo
I think she’s just unhappy and has to take it out on anyone she can to make herself feel better. She should really use her celebrity to be a positive force. Hopefully she’ll come around one of these days.

She should take a hint from people like Oprah (who started that school for underprivileged children in Africa) or Carson from How to Look Good Naked (who uses his show to make women feel better about their bodies and self-image.) They’re both positive celebrity role models who use their star power to make a difference.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 08:36 PM
brightlights is currently offline Click here to Send brightlights a Private Message Find more posts by brightlights Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I cant figure out why she is still famous. I have seen her in a few movies in the 80's and 90's, and she can be funny as hell, but somewhere along the line sumthin went wrong.

uh drugs drinking
yeah

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 08:38 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justdecent

I agree she could definitely be doing something better with her fame and money like those other celebs have, and those are definitely two very good examples because Oprah is helping kids and Carson is helping women. People would definitely like her more if she changed her attitude toward helping others. She should hang out with Carson for a day, he’d straighten her up.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 08:34 PM
justdecent is currently offline Click here to Send justdecent a Private Message Find more posts by justdecent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 07:30 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote