KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Was Raped :(

I Was Raped :(
Started by: AngryManatee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

I Was Raped :(

By my differential equations test today. Good thing I'll be using hardly any of this stuff in the future, which brings into question why I have to ****ing take this goddamned class. Ugh...

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 06:29 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

did your test have sexual reproductive organs no expression

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:02 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: I Was Raped :(

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AngryManatee
By my differential equations test today. Good thing I'll be using hardly any of this stuff in the future, which brings into question why I have to ****ing take this goddamned class. Ugh...

Because it's for your EDUCATION!

Get in there and kick some ass. mad

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:05 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

/r/ing name change back to WindDancer.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:29 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

this might be why usa's math system is ranked lower than 10 i believe, number one is some asian country with like 95, the some other country (possibly australia) with 85 or 90 then canada is right behind that.....while usa has like 60

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:32 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Originally posted by The big EH
this might be why usa's math system is ranked lower than 10 i believe, number one is some asian country with like 95, the some other country (possibly australia) with 85 or 90 then canada is right behind that.....while usa has like 60

Yeah but that's not surprising since most americans probably can't solve a simple derivative.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:54 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yep, wierd thing is that all the grade 10s in my school had a math test today, i aced it no sweat

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:18 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

yep, wierd thing is that all the grade 10s in my school had a math test today, i aced it no sweat

what kind of math class is it?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:24 PM
Sancty
-

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:37 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Barker
/r/ing name change back to WindDancer.

How about :

WrathfulDancer?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:38 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

what kind of math class is it?
just regular grade 10 math class

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:42 PM
dadudemon

just regular grade 10 math class

You mean advanced algebra?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 03:08 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Re: I Was Raped :(

I also like to say that difficult test or one I wasn't prepared for raped and/or violated me, but since the last really hard (ha) test I took was over male anatomy, I decided maybe I wouldn't tell people it raped me.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 03:26 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by dadudemon
You mean advanced algebra?
allgerbra? we finished that unit and just finished another, we are doing trigonomitry next... but the course isnt a specific course it's a general one, we dont have specific math courses till grade 11, even then they cover alot of different areas, that must be the difference between a good education system stick out tongue

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 03:53 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 04:14 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

allgerbra? we finished that unit and just finished another, we are doing trigonomitry next... but the course isnt a specific course it's a general one, we dont have specific math courses till grade 11, even then they cover alot of different areas, that must be the difference between a good education system stick out tongue

I take offense.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 04:38 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

To think I thought this was about a real rape.

I got all excited about nothing.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 05:01 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you mean NUTTIN?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 05:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you mean NUTTIN?

Yeah.

It was a BIG LOAD of shit.

I LOVE IT.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 05:52 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud yes

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 05:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote