KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I have a serious secret to reveal.....

I have a serious secret to reveal.....
Started by: Toku King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

I have a serious secret to reveal.....

You see, I've been fooling you all since the beginning. And not just since I've been here, but much longer ago as well. You see.......
I am Moranama, something you would call a 'space squid'. I produce asexually, and made mankind. But the truth is, you are all just like me, but cannot get out of your skin. KMC was formed by my brainwaves hitting those of KMC's moderator. I found it entertaining if he made a forum, something I began years and years ago as a place to make the feeble minded feel belonged in life. All of theis writing? Useless. I made it as a form of communication to keep you all away from the truth. But now I know I could hold that secret no longer.
And all of your idols, and the dinosaurs? I created a timeshift that placed all of those things in time to make you believe that you were a part of the evolutionary chain. Religion? Just amusing statures made by me for a cheap laugh. And there is no government. It's just a bunch of puppets I put infront of a camera to look real. Press meetings? Dressed cronies up like the puppets to keep you all fooled. Democracy? More like Squidocracy. And the wars over the millenia? My version of your television.
So basically, you are all space squids infake skin made millions of years ago by me in total amusement, and everything you've ever known is a lie. April fools.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:45 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

You're a day late.

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:46 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

And a dollar short.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:47 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ax3l
You're a day late.

And another thing I forgot to mention: April Fools Day is a day early. It seems one of my flunkies forgot to put April 2 as the official April Fools Dy so long ago.
April Fools on that, too.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:47 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Also, no one cares.

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:51 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Also, no one cares.

I think I remember you from birth. You were Delilah, until your fake parents renamed you. Do you still like to wear dresses?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:57 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by McLovin
And a dollar short.

I have enough money, but thank you Sq10098789669909046578696.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:59 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: I have a serious secret to reveal.....

Originally posted by Toku King
You see, I've been fooling you all since the beginning. And not just since I've been here, but much longer ago as well. You see.......
I am Moranama, something you would call a 'space squid'. I produce asexually, and made mankind. But the truth is, you are all just like me, but cannot get out of your skin. KMC was formed by my brainwaves hitting those of KMC's moderator. I found it entertaining if he made a forum, something I began years and years ago as a place to make the feeble minded feel belonged in life. All of theis writing? Useless. I made it as a form of communication to keep you all away from the truth. But now I know I could hold that secret no longer.
And all of your idols, and the dinosaurs? I created a timeshift that placed all of those things in time to make you believe that you were a part of the evolutionary chain. Religion? Just amusing statures made by me for a cheap laugh. And there is no government. It's just a bunch of puppets I put infront of a camera to look real. Press meetings? Dressed cronies up like the puppets to keep you all fooled. Democracy? More like Squidocracy. And the wars over the millenia? My version of your television.
So basically, you are all space squids infake skin made millions of years ago by me in total amusement, and everything you've ever known is a lie. April fools.

"Squidocracy" laughing

In the words of Randy Jackson from American Idol: "So yeah, dude, check this out. Stay off the brown acid."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:04 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Also, no one cares.

Pwnt.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:06 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

He's also a sock

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:12 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean

Pwnt.

You were always a follower, Sclump....er...'Kelly Bean'.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:13 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I actually kind of care. embarrasment

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:15 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Strangelove
He's also a sock

I like socks. They keep my tentacles warm.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:15 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Testicles

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:16 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Testicles

You're welcome.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:18 PM
LanceWindu

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:25 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

You were always a follower, Sclump....er...'Kelly Bean'.

He copied MY thread. I didn't copy his.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:27 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Tattoo

You got your face on a smilie! Good job, SQ112220099888477575!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:28 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
He copied MY thread. I didn't copy his.

I meant the post, not the thread, Sclump.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:29 PM
Kelly_Bean

I meant the post, not the thread, Sclump.

No, Ax3l payed me $30.00 to quote his post and say pwnt. And a personal favor as well.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:30 PM