KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Fanfiction

Fanfiction
Started by: Toku King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

Fanfiction

I think I just read the most horrible thing ever written ever..
quote:
AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Draco Malfoy!

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2828044/1/

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:26 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strangelove is coming.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:28 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'm not even going to bother reading it

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:29 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I didn't either.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:30 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Strangelove is coming.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:31 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Here's an amazing example of her writing talent.

quote:
My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:32 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

This is the best fan fiction ever.

DOOM: Repercussions of Evil

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Strangelove is coming.

And I care because.......

Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because?

Finish your sentence foo'!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:33 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Toku King
Here's an amazing example of her writing talent.
people these days

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Röland

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:34 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

According to the writer of this fanfic, the band Good Charlotte has regular concerts at Hogwarts.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:34 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf Roland.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:35 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Because?

Finish your sentence foo'!

Let me rephrase: Why should I care that Strangelove is coming?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:35 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

quote:
“OMFG, I saw you talking to Draco Malfoy yesterday!” she said excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

“Do you like Draco?” she asked as we went out of the Slytherin common room and into the Great Hall.

“No I so ****ing don’t!” I shouted.

“Yeah right!” she exclaimed. Just then, Draco walked up to me.

“Hi.” he said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily.

“Guess what.” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, Good Charlotte are having a concert in Hogsmeade.” he told me.

“Oh. My. ****ing. God!” I screamed. I love GC. They are my favorite band, besides MCR.

“Well…. do you want to go with me?” he asked.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I wish I could sum up doom and it's characters as easily as that.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:37 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

NO! THERE ARE DEMONS!!!

No john.... You ARE the demons! YOU ARE plural JOHN!!

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:37 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud
wtf Roland.
Originally posted by Mairuzu
HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

NO! THERE ARE DEMONS!!!

No john.... You ARE the demons! YOU ARE plural JOHN!!

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:38 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote:
I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying right now.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:39 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

coulda sworn this said "/thread"

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:39 PM