KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » This is Madness!

This is Madness!
Started by: McLovin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is Madness!

(please log in to view the image)

Ohhhh yeahhhhhh.

Mclovin Madness...

*Snap in to a Slim Jim*

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 01:52 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

so like a month ago i think it was, me and Ben went into Cardiff and i had £300 and was hoping to buy a new guitar, then i tried out this fender strat and it was awesome! but i didn't have enough (£575) but i put down a £60 deposit and was hoping to come back like the next weekend, but it wasn't until last Wednesday that i went down, and i had more enough money to pay off the rest (i took down £540) and so i went into the shop and gave it all to the guy at the till and me being an idiot said "you can do the math" and so he counted it but i wasn't counting along with him, which i should of, and so he said that i was £70 off, and i was just 'oh....okay well that sucks.' but after a bit i realised that i DID have enough and that he must of pocketed some of the money! so i go home with no new guitar and then my dad asks me where it is and i tell him that i don't have it and that the guy at the till said i didn't have enough money, and then he got REALLY ****ING PISSED OFF! and he rang the place and then they must of been shitting themselves because they said that they would get it delivered to the house and a cheque for £25 because that would of been what change i would of been given. and it was on Saturday morning my fender stratocastor finally arrived and good thing was that my parents were just leaving (for the whole week ) as the guitar arrived, so i didn't have to say 'blah blah this is my new guitar' (that totally rhymed!) and my dad brought it in. and the guitar sounds great! i think i need a new amp too, its as if the guitar is too powerful for my old one. wow just this second had deja vu! and again! and again! freaky! and Saturday afternoon Lloyd rang me and asked if i wanted to meet him down the rec, and i couldn't be arsed at first but he convinced me. so i walk down to the rec and we just ring a few people and walk around for a bit, then we see some girls that we know. and so we went over to the fields for a bit and played frisbee, then after a while it got boring so Lloyd got a football out and after a while again, i kicked it into the river for some raisin. and it took ages to get it back out, but it got stuck in some sort of weird liquid that was in the river, and Vicky got it out, and then when Lloyd got it, i slapped it out of his hand and back into the river. and Vicky had to get it again. then we went to see Tamsyn who was working in home bargains and on the way there i kept getting advice on how to attract her (jump on her back, just stare at her from a distance, and other useful tips). so i bought a 'hoverdisc', minstrels, revels and maltesars. but i bought it with a £20 note to piss off Tamsyn, and Laura asked her "what you think of mini mike", and she said, "awh yeah hes sexy laughing out loud oh hes here. £20 note, that convinient" . then we went outside and played with the 'hoverdisc' and it was crap! it was like a really shitty huge frisbee, then after sitting around talking about masturbation in school we were going to go back to the rec, and we threw the 'hoverdisc' into the river. then we went up to finnegans but there was a big line, so i just went to tesco and got a diet coke (there was no pepsi max!) and the line in there was huge too! and there was a dog outside that wouldnt shut up. then we went to the park where we talked for ages about who we would do. and Laura kept sayting i would probably go gay fro a shag and that i would shag anyone . then we played football under a bridge for a while and then walked around and Lloyd and Laura kept giving me 'tips' on how to get girls (not that i need any help, ****ing bastards! ). and so i knocked on elizas door and put their what i learnt into practise and asked eliza if she wanted to come over mine to watch a movie. but she said nah shes not feeling right, and i said hope you get better, and i played it cool. then we went through bluebell forest, and that was a disaster, it was muddy and me and Lloyd fell over, i fell once, he fell twice, Laura nearly fell but didnt. and it was really muddy and horrible. then we got out of the forest and sat on a bench on this hill. and there we talked more about who we would do and about Lloyd and his ex and i kept asking for her number laughing out loud then Laura went on about how her sex thrased his room and punched a wall after finding out she dumped him. then we phoned Luke and i said he should come out and that me and him should watch a movie some time, but he was at some family party, and i said i was small i could come. but he said nah, it was funny, he was on speaker phone too. then Lloyd left me and Laura alone (Laura is ****ing hawt! ) and so i walked her most of the way home cause we live close, and we talked about how i was weird and then we talked about how much she hates this girl, then she went home and i went home. so that was weird!

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 01:56 AM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 01:56 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Re: This is Madness!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by McLovin

Ohhhh yeahhhhhh.

Mclovin Madness...

*Snap in to a Slim Jim*

Slim Jims were good.

I used to eat them all the time.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 01:59 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:00 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

in before any 300 references or anything.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:04 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by ~Wålshy~
so like a month ago i think it was, me and Ben went into Cardiff and i had £300 and was hoping to buy a new guitar, then i tried out this fender strat and it was awesome! but i didn't have enough (£575) but i put down a £60 deposit and was hoping to come back like the next weekend, but it wasn't until last Wednesday that i went down, and i had more enough money to pay off the rest (i took down £540) and so i went into the shop and gave it all to the guy at the till and me being an idiot said "you can do the math" and so he counted it but i wasn't counting along with him, which i should of, and so he said that i was £70 off, and i was just 'oh....okay well that sucks.' but after a bit i realised that i DID have enough and that he must of pocketed some of the money! so i go home with no new guitar and then my dad asks me where it is and i tell him that i don't have it and that the guy at the till said i didn't have enough money, and then he got REALLY ****ING PISSED OFF! and he rang the place and then they must of been shitting themselves because they said that they would get it delivered to the house and a cheque for £25 because that would of been what change i would of been given. and it was on Saturday morning my fender stratocastor finally arrived and good thing was that my parents were just leaving (for the whole week ) as the guitar arrived, so i didn't have to say 'blah blah this is my new guitar' (that totally rhymed!) and my dad brought it in. and the guitar sounds great! i think i need a new amp too, its as if the guitar is too powerful for my old one. wow just this second had deja vu! and again! and again! freaky! and Saturday afternoon Lloyd rang me and asked if i wanted to meet him down the rec, and i couldn't be arsed at first but he convinced me. so i walk down to the rec and we just ring a few people and walk around for a bit, then we see some girls that we know. and so we went over to the fields for a bit and played frisbee, then after a while it got boring so Lloyd got a football out and after a while again, i kicked it into the river for some raisin. and it took ages to get it back out, but it got stuck in some sort of weird liquid that was in the river, and Vicky got it out, and then when Lloyd got it, i slapped it out of his hand and back into the river. and Vicky had to get it again. then we went to see Tamsyn who was working in home bargains and on the way there i kept getting advice on how to attract her (jump on her back, just stare at her from a distance, and other useful tips). so i bought a 'hoverdisc', minstrels, revels and maltesars. but i bought it with a £20 note to piss off Tamsyn, and Laura asked her "what you think of mini mike", and she said, "awh yeah hes sexy laughing out loud oh hes here. £20 note, that convinient" . then we went outside and played with the 'hoverdisc' and it was crap! it was like a really shitty huge frisbee, then after sitting around talking about masturbation in school we were going to go back to the rec, and we threw the 'hoverdisc' into the river. then we went up to finnegans but there was a big line, so i just went to tesco and got a diet coke (there was no pepsi max!) and the line in there was huge too! and there was a dog outside that wouldnt shut up. then we went to the park where we talked for ages about who we would do. and Laura kept sayting i would probably go gay fro a shag and that i would shag anyone . then we played football under a bridge for a while and then walked around and Lloyd and Laura kept giving me 'tips' on how to get girls (not that i need any help, ****ing bastards! ). and so i knocked on elizas door and put their what i learnt into practise and asked eliza if she wanted to come over mine to watch a movie. but she said nah shes not feeling right, and i said hope you get better, and i played it cool. then we went through bluebell forest, and that was a disaster, it was muddy and me and Lloyd fell over, i fell once, he fell twice, Laura nearly fell but didnt. and it was really muddy and horrible. then we got out of the forest and sat on a bench on this hill. and there we talked more about who we would do and about Lloyd and his ex and i kept asking for her number laughing out loud then Laura went on about how her sex thrased his room and punched a wall after finding out she dumped him. then we phoned Luke and i said he should come out and that me and him should watch a movie some time, but he was at some family party, and i said i was small i could come. but he said nah, it was funny, he was on speaker phone too. then Lloyd left me and Laura alone (Laura is ****ing hawt! ) and so i walked her most of the way home cause we live close, and we talked about how i was weird and then we talked about how much she hates this girl, then she went home and i went home. so that was weird!

lol

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:09 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:42 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bla-Mexican is made of fail and Star Wars.

Mostly of fail.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:45 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:48 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:48 AM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:49 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:57 AM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:58 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 03:02 AM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

***, ******.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 03:05 AM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

has anyone read it, its a really fascinating storey of my Saturday!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 03:14 AM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought Walshy took it in the ass my this *** named buddy! ~hermmm~

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 03:16 AM
Mywi
healed ninja.

has anyone read it, its a really fascinating storey of my Saturday!

yea absolutely fascinating

You've got so many machines, Richard. Go on, give us a snare rush!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 08:25 AM
Mywi is currently offline Click here to Send Mywi a Private Message Find more posts by Mywi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote