KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Have you ever see a bathroon like this?

Have you ever see a bathroon like this?
Started by: juliwats119

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juliwats119
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you ever see a bathroon like this?

Have you ever paid attention to the bathroom? Ever see anything like this:
Creative Bathroom Creatives

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:08 AM
juliwats119 is currently offline Click here to Send juliwats119 a Private Message Find more posts by juliwats119 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Haha, some of those are pretty clever.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:11 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Haha, yeah, not bad.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:14 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Ha, the one with the MINI poster looks fun.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 09:45 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

laughing out loud I like the one with the guy in the mirror.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 03:52 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would have a hard time taking a whiz in these bathrooms.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 05:55 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

what's a bathroon?

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:08 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX

i agree thats just dumb...creative but still dumb

No I am not a punk. Just a Kaveman. Sig made by BakaXero!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:12 PM
punkkaveman is currently offline Click here to Send punkkaveman a Private Message Find more posts by punkkaveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

The skiing one looks fun.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 01:08 AM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

R-Bar: Brighton, United Kingdom

(please log in to view the image)

Dedicated to bringing color and fun to the whole bathroom experience, Bathroom Mania’s most creative and controversial product to date is their Kisses collection of urinals. Complaints from shocked patrons around the globe have forced Bathroom Mania to remove the open-mouthed urinals from lounges and restaurant like the Clubhouse in JFK Airport, New York and from a McDonald’s in the Netherlands, but the more open-minded gay folk over at R-Bar in Brighton UK don’t seem to feel threatened at all.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 07:33 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Sofitel Hotel: Queenstown, New Zealand

Words like “stage fright” and “performance anxiety” come to mind when visiting the men’s restroom in the Sofitel Hotel in Queenstown New Zealand. Life size images of local models adorn the walls, some are impressed, some are holding cameras, tape measures, and should you end up at the wrong urinal, some will make you feel as though you are hobbit-sized. I’ve seen a restaurant take this concept one step further. They’ve installed an eye-level, flat-screen television, which plays a looped video of two women looking down and giggling to themselves. As a man this seems to be a little unfair. Could you imagine the uproar if women were to suddenly find the staring faces of male models, lining the inside of their toilet bowls?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 07:34 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by GCG

Words like “stage fright” and “performance anxiety” come to mind when visiting the men’s restroom in the Sofitel Hotel in Queenstown New Zealand. Life size images of local models adorn the walls, some are impressed, some are holding cameras, tape measures, and should you end up at the wrong urinal, some will make you feel as though you are hobbit-sized. I’ve seen a restaurant take this concept one step further. They’ve installed an eye-level, flat-screen television, which plays a looped video of two women looking down and giggling to themselves. As a man this seems to be a little unfair. Could you imagine the uproar if women were to suddenly find the staring faces of male models, lining the inside of their toilet bowls?

I had a sig of that once.

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 07:35 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Erm...Um...China.

Despite stumbling across this hilarious image I have no idea where the restroom is located. The Chinese became prime suspects, however, when this public sink was spotted in Chongqing.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 07:38 PM
GCG
Red Bull

Jungle Jim’s International Market: Fairfield, Ohio

Winning the 6th annual “America’s Best Restroom” award last year, Jungle Jim’s International Market offers visitors a pleasant surprise. At first glance you’re like “Great! I thought I was in a restaurant, not a rock concert!” But as you hold your breath and open the door to the port-o-let you’re lead into a whole new world. The Narnia of restroom experiences, visitors make their way through a hidden hallway and into an exquisitely decorated 10 stall restroom, complete with flowers, marble, soft green tile, tropical pictures and more.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 07:41 PM
GCG
Red Bull

Taichung, Taiwan

This seafood restaurant never lets its patrons forget where all the delicious sea-treats comes from.
Dining out takes on a whole new dimension when your friend or date gets back to the table and excitedly informs you “Dude, you gotta go in there, the bathroom’s awesome!” As any restaurant owner will tell you it’s very difficult to get customers into your store, and once you’ve got them, your livelihood depends on getting them to come back, hopefully with friends. Oh sure, you can dazzle them with things like “delicious food” and “impeccable service,” but with so many restaurants offering these very qualities, the task now becomes standing out from the rest, sticking in people’s brains, get them talking. Who’s going to forget having their equipment measured and critically acclaimed by two-dimensional supermodels? Or opening the door of a port-o-let to discover a magical kingdom of tiles and toilets? So the next time anyone tries to sell you on a restaurant, going on and on about the food and the ambiance and all that jazz, just ask them, “Oh yeah? Well how are the restrooms?”

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 07:44 PM
Fallen

Originally posted by GCG
R-Bar: Brighton, United Kingdom

Originally posted by GCG

Originally posted by GCG
[b] Erm...Um...China.

oh, wow. i love it! laughing

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 10:11 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'll have 20

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 10:13 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

I lol'd at the ski slope one.

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 10:43 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillybanana

Those are some sweet toilets!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:18 PM
chillybanana is currently offline Find more posts by chillybanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
itisniceday

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 07:10 AM
itisniceday is currently offline Click here to Send itisniceday a Private Message Find more posts by itisniceday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote