KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Thread Piggle Said I'd One Day Have To Make...

The Thread Piggle Said I'd One Day Have To Make...
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Thread Piggle Said I'd One Day Have To Make...

...But I Always Wished I'd Never Have To.

A long while ago, Piggle said that if Ken left her for good, I'd have to make this thread. And since I never thought that would happen, I promised I would.

And now I've had to fill my promise now she's asked me to make it.

So... yeah. I'm sorry this thread had to finally be made Piggle.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 01:50 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I knew it would happen. I was right.

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 01:54 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Thread will be closed.

I'm not upset you made it, TGF, but I'm trying to keep a personal matter personal.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 01:57 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Thread will be closed.

I'm not upset you made it, TGF, but I'm trying to keep a personal matter personal.
I'm sorry. I was just following what Piggle asked me to do. I didn't want to do it msyelf, but I promised, and well, I can't break promises.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 01:58 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I'm sorry. I was just following what Piggle asked me to do. I didn't want to do it msyelf, but I promised, and well, I can't break promises.
I know, it's alright.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:02 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

I just wanted to say that Im really sorry to both of you, I really thought you two would make it

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:03 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Well, in b4 close, then.

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:10 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Thread will be closed.

Didn't you say you'd leave for a while?

I don't see why it should be closed anyways.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:14 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Bardock42
Didn't you say you'd leave for a while?

I don't see why it should be closed anyways.

I'll leave in a while. And the thread will be closed because it deals with a situation I'm in and thusly I have every right to request its closure, for any reason.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:18 PM
Bardock42

I'll leave in a while. And the thread will be closed because it deals with a situation I'm in and thusly I have every right to request its closure, for any reason.

How? Maybe the mods will humor you, but you have really no right at all to have it closed.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

he can get it closed if he wants. it's ok.

The thread has served it's purpose. It just needed to be made. it's been made, so now it's ok if it gets closed.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:32 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

No wonder you're feeling the way you are. Mine is similar too. sad

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:33 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Bardock42
How? Maybe the mods will humor you, but you have really no right at all to have it closed.

Actually, yes I do. Any thread that mentions you in name and the situation you are in can be closed on request, it's always been that way.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:35 PM
Bardock42

Actually, yes I do. Any thread that mentions you in name and the situation you are in can be closed on request, it's always been that way.

Well, like I said, it might be done, but it's not a right.

I wonder if that actually happens how far it'd extend though, i.e. could you have people stop about it altogether under a thread of ban even maybe...would be interesting to find out. On the other hand, you had a relationship that was partly lived out through KMC it's only natural that the break up will in similar amounts.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:37 PM
Impediment
Endless

Well, whatever the reasons may be, I still wuv both of you.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:44 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Weed, lots and lots of weed.

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:11 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Weed, lots and lots of weed.

I wish.

It's probably a good thing I don't have access to drugs right now, because I know what I would do.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:12 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Now you're just being retarded

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Re: The Thread Piggle Said I'd One Day Have To Make...

Originally posted by The Grey Fox

A long while ago, Piggle said that if Ken left her for good, I'd have to make this thread.

Why? blink

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:23 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Now you're just being retarded

Oh well.

Originally posted by Sanctuary
Why? blink

To prove I was right.

I told him it was too good to last, I knew I'd never stay that happy.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:25 PM