KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hello Hello USH I am Indeed Happy to Reveal

Hello Hello USH I am Indeed Happy to Reveal
Started by: LordPrydon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordPrydon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hello Hello USH I am Indeed Happy to Reveal

I am the user GS Gordon Skywalker banned from KMC years ago. I am hee to prove I can come back anytime I like and you won't even know it;s me unless I wish it. USHGARAK I win. Again. You had your chance to make amends and you failed. I tried with you, even said I was sorry for what I did. You are cruel to anyone who is not an elite long-term member and it will get you in the end.

I win. Remember that. Until next time.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 12:20 AM
LordPrydon is currently offline Click here to Send LordPrydon a Private Message Find more posts by LordPrydon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

well both is pointless...coming back after a ban and banning itself..

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 12:22 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No ones wiins against Ush. He is all seing and all knowing. He is JEDI.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

laughing out loud

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordPrydon
I am the user GS Gordon Skywalker banned from KMC years ago. I am hee to prove I can come back anytime I like and you won't even know it;s me unless I wish it. USHGARAK I win. Again. You had your chance to make amends and you failed. I tried with you, even said I was sorry for what I did. You are cruel to anyone who is not an elite long-term member and it will get you in the end.

Wow. Banned Years ago and JUST NOW getting back on. Doesnt really prove u can get back anytime you want. It says you registered on the 2nd of this month..... ^_^ Its possibly that Ush just dropped the ban and was feeling generous. If you look at it like that it means you are a Charity Case. Meaning you DONT win. Also shows Ush is the BEST!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 12:26 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Re: Hello Hello USH I am Indeed Happy to Reveal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordPrydon

now if you played it a little bit smarter, you might've slipped through the net...like i did

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 12:29 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh lord roll eyes (sarcastic)

See ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 12:29 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote