KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Mind Games

Mind Games
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Mind Games

I have been talking to a female in a neighboring unit lately, and I am rather interested in her. She is rather receptive, generally initiating conversation between the two of us. When we are talking, she is for lack of a better term, rather flirty.

Now, I have been out of the dating scene for a minute or two, and perhaps when I assume that is flirting, she actually isn't. After all, I (being the abrupt person I am) asked her and she acted put off, as if I stepped on her puppies head infront of her laughing maniacally.

... help? Am I stupid for assuming or is she just flirtacious by nature?

... I feel like I am in high school again...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:21 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillybanana

She's a teaaaaaaaase.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:22 PM
chillybanana is currently offline Find more posts by chillybanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

write her a note, asking if she likes you, with two boxes, one for yes and one for no, ask her to check one of them.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:23 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kodak
write her a note, asking if she likes you, with two boxes, one for yes and one for no, ask her to check one of them.

Hahaha, great idea.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:24 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

QFT

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:24 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by the.kenzo
QFT
QFT?

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:25 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I did that... but it must of gotten lost when I asked one of my friends to slip it through the vents in the top of her locker.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:35 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Re: Mind Games

Originally posted by Smallville
I have been talking to a female in a neighboring unit lately, and I am rather interested in her. She is rather receptive, generally initiating conversation between the two of us. When we are talking, she is for lack of a better term, rather flirty.

Now, I have been out of the dating scene for a minute or two, and perhaps when I assume that is flirting, she actually isn't. After all, I (being the abrupt person I am) asked her and she acted put off, as if I stepped on her puppies head infront of her laughing maniacally.

if shes willing to hang out with you a lot (not talk) then she probably likes you.

If i were you i wouldnt expect anything from it. Just do what you do and see what happens.

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:40 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

QFT?

Quoted for truth

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 11:33 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

I did that... but it must of gotten lost when I asked one of my friends to slip it through the vents in the top of her locker.
link her to /b/
it'll win her over.

Quoted for truth
Ah, thanks... i think. laughing

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 11:34 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

hit her

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 11:36 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Quoted for truth

Or "Quite f*cking true". Thats one I heard too.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 12:23 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

what did you ask her, i am unclear on your terminology, ask her out or ask her what...?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 12:35 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Mind Games

Rape. no expression

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 12:44 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're tryin to be kind of flirty, she's tryin to catch ya ridin dirty....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 01:11 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
she's tryin to catch ya ridin dirty....

What the hell does that mean?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 03:41 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Originally posted by lil bitchiness

its a rap song lyric

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 03:59 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
its a rap song lyric

Oh yeah, from that Chamillionare person's song - I thought it had some kind of other meaning.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 04:14 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Persist. But not in a creepy, stalker way.

Just ask her again and if she acts all strange then tell her how you feel.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 04:28 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lil bitchiness

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 04:41 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote