KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Petroleum Shoes

Petroleum Shoes
Started by: Naz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naz
Super Senior Member

Petroleum Shoes

So I work in the men's clothing area of a department store. And I was at work yesterday and a man comes in and he'd like to try on some shoes, so I go back to the stock room and get the shoes he wants. After I unpack the shoes and hand them to him I go help some one else and then I come back and ask how everything was fitting, and this is how our conversation goes:

Man: "Would you smell this shoe? It smells like petroleum."

- I smell the shoe -

Me: "It smells like Cambell's [local hardware store]."

Man: "Yeah, it smells funny. I bought a pair of shoes at the Men's Warehouse and they smelled like this. I wore them to a movie and then everyone in the theater started leaving and smelling their hands because the place smelt like petroleum. I brought them back and they let them sit in the store over the weekend and then they sent the whole shipment back!"

Me: "Well, you know, they put mink oil and shoe polish on these to make them shiny and last longer, it could just be that you're smelling."

- He smells the shoe again -

Man: "Hmm. I dunno."

Then he wanted a different size, so I went to get a different size and one of the shoes happened to be the display from the stock room.

- He smells the shoe -

Man: " Now this shoe doesn't smell funny!"

- He then has me smell the shoe -

Me: "That's the display one, so it's been out of its box for a while."

Man: "Yeah, this one doesn't smell like petroleum."

- And he smells the shoe again before deciding he doesn't want any shoes and leaves. -

wtf?!

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:46 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nazzy smells mens feet!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Maybe he forgot his wallet?

Old Post May 11th, 2009 06:03 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe he was trying to get free shoes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 06:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Maybe he was just a retard...

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 11th, 2009 06:20 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, well there's always the retard possibility.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 06:44 AM
Kinkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kostabot
Maybe he was just a retard...
I'm gonna go for that one.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 07:50 AM
Kinkin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinkin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

This reminds me of the time i let one rip while watching pans labyrinth and the people in the row below me moved down a row. It was epic.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 08:16 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Re: Petroleum Shoes

Originally posted by Naz
So I work in the men's clothing area of a department store. And I was at work yesterday and a man comes in and he'd like to try on some shoes, so I go back to the stock room and get the shoes he wants. After I unpack the shoes and hand them to him I go help some one else and then I come back and ask how everything was fitting, and this is how our conversation goes:

Man: "Would you smell this shoe? It smells like petroleum."

- I smell the shoe -

Me: "It smells like Cambell's [local hardware store]."

Man: "Yeah, it smells funny. I bought a pair of shoes at the Men's Warehouse and they smelled like this. I wore them to a movie and then everyone in the theater started leaving and smelling their hands because the place smelt like petroleum. I brought them back and they let them sit in the store over the weekend and then they sent the whole shipment back!"

Me: "Well, you know, they put mink oil and shoe polish on these to make them shiny and last longer, it could just be that you're smelling."

- He smells the shoe again -

Man: "Hmm. I dunno."

Then he wanted a different size, so I went to get a different size and one of the shoes happened to be the display from the stock room.

- He smells the shoe -

Man: " Now this shoe doesn't smell funny!"

- He then has me smell the shoe -

Me: "That's the display one, so it's been out of its box for a while."

Man: "Yeah, this one doesn't smell like petroleum."

- And he smells the shoe again before deciding he doesn't want any shoes and leaves. -

wtf?!

Well I guess thats one way of hitting on a lady...

'Hey smell my shoe...we should mate...I mean date!' wink

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 11th, 2009 10:04 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by omgchos
This reminds me of the time i let one rip while watching pans labyrinth and the people in the row below me moved down a row. It was epic.

hahaha
that happened with my mom once
me and my sister moved down a few seats

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:08 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
hahaha
that happened with my mom once
me and my sister moved down a few seats

U know

Old Post May 12th, 2009 10:43 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote