KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What is the one material possession you can't live without?

What is the one material possession you can't live without?
Started by: lebowski32

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lebowski32

My mountain bike

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 06:43 PM
lebowski32 is currently offline Click here to Send lebowski32 a Private Message Find more posts by lebowski32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

21st Century Breakdown album happy

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 06:57 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laptop.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 07:02 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ipod.

I'm in love with music.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 07:24 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillybanana

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ipod.

I'm in love with music.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 08:36 PM
chillybanana is currently offline Find more posts by chillybanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

laptop. desktop. i just need to be able to have contact with the outside world other than the people within my reach. it would drive me insane.

that and my ipod. i got my fist one stolen (i hope the b itch/ ass who stole it dies and goes to hell. kidding. no expression ) and i'm completely obsessive and protective of my second one.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 09:18 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

Wallet

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 09:19 PM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

A video game system

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 09:34 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

All my electronics.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 10:01 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

none. tried it too to see if i could.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 11:18 PM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by dadudemon
All my electronics.

Originally posted by lebowski32

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 24th, 2009 12:21 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

A vehicle. Without it I can't easily do other things.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 12:26 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Guns.

gonna need those for when the zombies attack.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 24th, 2009 01:21 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

This question's pointless. What am I going to say? My iPod? Oh yeah, an ipod with no way of charging it or chaning the songs on. I'd need a computer for that, but oop, just one item. Then how about my computer? Great, a computer with no screen, no mouse, no moniter, nothing.

That's why choosing stuff like that is pointless, since you need more material possessions to make those things useful at all.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 01:37 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Foxy's in a bad mood.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 24th, 2009 01:37 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Computer!

Old Post May 24th, 2009 02:28 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lebowski32

Fox - I didn't say you were only allowed to have one material possession. I asked which one you would miss the most if you didn't have it.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 02:44 AM
lebowski32 is currently offline Click here to Send lebowski32 a Private Message Find more posts by lebowski32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lebowski32
Fox - I didn't say you were only allowed to have one material possession. I asked which one you would miss the most if you didn't have it.
You didn't really specify anything. Not blaming you, though - most people have taken it the way I thought it was.

One thing I'd miss the most in my life?

Either my pc or my iPod. Both are vital parts of my life.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 02:47 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Money. It's kinda important.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 24th, 2009 05:14 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

changed my mind. my model d38 swedish sure grip suck machine.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 24th, 2009 06:26 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote