KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I'm on crutches!!

I'm on crutches!!
Started by: Syren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

Miffed I'm on crutches!!

So I just got back from A & E and I've sprained my ankle quite badly sad I've got to use crutches for the next couple of weeks and my ankle's swollen up like a tennis ball. It's all purple and fat and I hate it. But at least it's not broken or fractured.

So yeah, sympathy please

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:24 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I have a bruise on my hand and I'm not whining roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:30 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: I'm on crutches!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
So I just got back from A & E and I've sprained my ankle quite badly sad I've got to use crutches for the next couple of weeks and my ankle's swollen up like a tennis ball. It's all purple and fat and I hate it. But at least it's not broken or fractured.

So yeah, sympathy please

For a sprained ankle? You're such a girl laughing out loud Man up lady stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I know laughing out loud

I asked why I needed the crutches and the doc said it was a bad one, initially he thought I'd fractured it but the line on the x-ray turned out to be the join where my growth plates sealed when I was younger. How very interesting...

Anyway, it hurts a whole hell of a lot, so I'm going to be a girl about it stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:44 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
?sad

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:46 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Why what? You mean how did I do it? I fell down a friend's random stair in the middle of her hallway as I went to the toilet because I didn't know it was there and didn't think to turn the light on. Think Wile E Coyote stepping off a cliff into mid air and then realising and dropping like a stone big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:48 AM
steverules_2

You didn't have to resort to peeing in a plant pot did you? If you had to go no.2 I don't wish to know what you resorted to sad

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:50 AM
Syren
dreaming

I didn't go in the end, I went all white and dizzy though which was probably quite entertaining to the other people there. I forgot I needed the loo.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:51 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Re: I'm on crutches!!

So yeah, sympathy please

I feel your pain. I sprained my ankle at week 3 weeks ago, and it's still tender in the morning and later in the day.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 12:01 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Re: Re: I'm on crutches!!

Originally posted by Kostabot
I feel your pain. I sprained my ankle at week 3 weeks ago, and it's still tender in the morning and later in the day.

Thank you dear, I know people think a sprain isn't painful but it really is and it's debilitating being unable to properly use my bloody left foot. Crutches make me look like such a goon laughing out loud Glad yours is feeling better though

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 12:04 PM
steverules_2

Looking like a goon....I want pictures of this

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 12:06 PM
leonheartmm

^girls with crutches in the dark are targets for rape u know..............

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 12:06 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by leonheartmm

I sure do

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 12:09 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Walk it off. <_<

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 12:23 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate crutches.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 12:58 PM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Crutches rocks! You can do loads of cool stuff with crutches

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 01:00 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Why what? You mean how did I do it? I fell down a friend's random stair in the middle of her hallway as I went to the toilet because I didn't know it was there and didn't think to turn the light on. Think Wile E Coyote stepping off a cliff into mid air and then realising and dropping like a stone big grin

Heh, I've had weirder sprains - walking along the path normally, suddenly tripping over air and end up being sprained. xD

well, that really sucks though. not really a friendly hallway - who places a stair in the middle of a well-used hallway? >>.

ah well, crutches. at least you can play the sympathy card every now and then - just don't tell anyone the story how your leg got that way big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 01:14 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by steverules_2
Looking like a goon....I want pictures of this

Ha. Not a chance. You'll have to take my word for it stick out tongue

Originally posted by leonheartmm

I'm not so concerned seeings as I'd be carrying two ready to hand weapons.

Originally posted by JacopeX
Walk it off. <_<

I tried, and thanks for your consideration.

Originally posted by Genesis
I hate crutches.

I'm finding them increasingly handy as my right leg was becoming tired from all the goon-like hopping big grin

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Crutches rocks! You can do loads of cool stuff with crutches

Like stay upright.

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Heh, I've had weirder sprains - walking along the path normally, suddenly tripping over air and end up being sprained. xD

well, that really sucks though. not really a friendly hallway - who places a stair in the middle of a well-used hallway? >>.

ah well, crutches. at least you can play the sympathy card every now and then - just don't tell anyone the story how your leg got that way big grin

laughing out loud I know it's there now so no excuse if it happens again, right? I don't mind people knowing how I did it, it happens to the most graceful of us I suppose. I just want people to understand that just because it ain't broke, don't mean it don't hurt sad

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 02:00 PM
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can blow you

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 02:02 PM
mitchum is currently offline Click here to Send mitchum a Private Message Find more posts by mitchum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 02:50 PM