KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How much lower can I go on this new car deal?

How much lower can I go on this new car deal?
Started by: Deathlok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathlok

How much lower can I go on this new car deal?

W@W Just got a call from my new car salesman: They came down $2000 in price! Did not even ask! Keep in mind this is Canadian!!

Total price was $37, 400

they came down to $35, 831

I also get:

$3500 dealer incentive
$1000 loyalty
$500 trade
PLUS I am putting down $3000

So right now the loaded 2009 Malibu LTZ is $27,831 ***---->>>>> they said they have some room to wiggle so its going to be less!

WTF? A $37,000 2009 LOADED Malibu LTZ with 3.6L for under $27,000! ( over $10,000 off!) I guess NOW really is the best time to buy a new car!!!

I am thinking of offering $33,000 on their price of $35,831 (then all those juicy rebates apply) If they agree to $33,00, then the actual price will be $25,000! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 12:13 AM
Deathlok is currently offline Click here to Send Deathlok a Private Message Find more posts by Deathlok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Thrilling.

Be sure to keep us updated.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 04:10 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Whooo?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 05:04 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathlok

Ok, I ended up purchasing a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport, loaded with all the toys.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 07:05 AM
Deathlok is currently offline Click here to Send Deathlok a Private Message Find more posts by Deathlok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I were the dealer you'd pay sticker.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 07:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'm not sure about your car but what I do know is that

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 07:10 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deathlok
Ok, I ended up purchasing a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport, loaded with all the toys.
Why didn't you but a good car?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:23 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:29 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I'm not sure about your car but what I do know is that

Originally posted by §P0oONY
but

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 11:04 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathlok

Sticker was over $39,000 with all the toys it has. I got it for $30,000 all in. No extra charges.

yes, here in Canada we pay more for taxes & delivery charges etc... PLUS ther eis the exchange rate.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 02:52 PM
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

Now is the perfect time to buy a new car, the dealerships are desperate to sell, I was gonna trade mine in, they were gonna give me a 2008 Dodge charger for 16,000, but I decided to keep ahold of my current car until I get out of basic training, got a smoking deal on it.

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 02:58 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Don't get the dodge or anything like it, we're running out of fuel around here so be considerate.

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 02:36 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

didn't know they were that bad. Gas prices are a reason I decided to keep my current car longer, it gets almost 40 miles to the gallon.

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 02:48 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
didn't know they were that bad. Gas prices are a reason I decided to keep my current car longer, it gets almost 40 miles to the gallon.

I dunno, Im of the opinion we never should have waited this long to work out different fuel sources( hydrogen).
But that sounds pretty good fuel economy, go team.

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 02:59 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote