KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Isn't Comic Con The Band Camp/Private School of the convention set?

Isn't Comic Con The Band Camp/Private School of the convention set?
Started by: saintsaucey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
saintsaucey

Isn't Comic Con The Band Camp/Private School of the convention set?

In that during the day they are about the industry and the night is about the sex. My friend tells me I am wrong or mislead but I could have sworn I heard all about the freaky sex that goes down there. Bear in mind I am not looking to hook up I was just discussing this with his gf and he tells me I am wrong. Didn't know where else to post this so sorry.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 03:28 AM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I...just...

what?!

Also, someone asking if people party and have sex at conventions has obviously never been to one.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:00 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, band camp is super sexed. I would know, I'm in band.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

They have sex at those Furry conventions, I would know, they tried inviting me.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:01 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

The term "con screw" exists for a reason.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll screw your con!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Hawt.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:10 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
I'll screw your con!

No, you won't.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:13 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

We had a conversation about con screws backstage when I was in the masquerade at ACen a few years ago.

It included the line "It's like, what did you get at the con? Oh, I got a manga! I got a plushie! I got syphilis!"

And at staff meetings, it's seriously been mentioned, if you're going to fool around, at least protect yourself. Or in the words of the Chief of Staff, "Don't come home with anything but what you purchased in the dealer's room, and girls aren't for sale!"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:14 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Comic Con might be moving to Los Angeles if the city of SD doesn't expand the convention center in the next 5 years.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:38 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Really? The center in SD seems pretty massive. Is the LA one bigger?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I still want to go to SDCC.

Chicago Comic Con/Wizard World Chicago sucks, from the reports I've gotten about it (I've never gone, but I have several friends who do and they've said the last few years have been really crap).

Of course, I've found that I much rather prefer working for and running conventions than just attending...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 04:46 AM
saintsaucey

Well it is too late to start a poll but my friend is still saying I am wrong even though I sent him the link to this thread.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 02:47 AM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote