KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Frackin'!!! Friggin'!!!

Frackin'!!! Friggin'!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (67): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Frackin'!!! Friggin'!!!

Which is worse?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 07:11 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 07:12 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 07:12 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

very questionable.

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 07:14 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Frackin foogly!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 07:19 AM
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

very frackin foogly!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 07:20 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 07:21 AM
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

there's that frackin retarded smilie.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 07:22 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Haha, so I got this crazy idea, this wouldn't be a reference to how Bruce used the word Frackin' in that other thread, is it? Here's the post:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
First things first, i will have Matt close this thread...

second i have lost respect for various people here in the MVF among them Rogue Jedi who I thought was a friend, well no frackin longer... all you have done is disrespect me and for what.... dunno because I don't care... This is one of best forums here on KMC but people like Rogue Jedi have made it no fun at all recently... alll they wanna do show no respect towards there fellow posters and deny other characters feats... I won't be leaving KMC let alone the MVF as I will be coming in here and give my opinion and if people aren't down with my opinion I have two words for you LEAVE KMC because No one's opinion is above someone else's ya'll have to live with the fact... So as I hit the submit reply button I will put Rogue Jedi on ignore and PM Matt

Just wondering, heh.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 08:07 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Frackin, friggin, frickin", these are words Billie and I use on MSN all the time. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's an inside joke between she and I.

Talk about way off the mark, man.

Stop trolling, I am flattered, but I dont swing that way.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 08:14 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Heh, great. You know, to my knowledge, Bruce is the only I know who uses the word/s frack/fracking, my mistake. I don't know what you and the "buds" have for inside jokes.

*Waits for the word 'bud' or 'buds' to become an inside joke*

And right back atcha.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 08:16 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is? It's used all the time here in Texas, must be a Texas thing.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 08:18 AM
Scythe
The Goat

How did I not know that? Heavens me, I am losing my luster...

How you not managed to also know that he uses it around the boards is beyond me.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 08:19 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I dont follow his posts, this makes me a criminal? Whatever, man, I lost interest, this bores me.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 08:24 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Works for me.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 08:25 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awesome eek!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 08:37 AM
Syren
dreaming

roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is frackin' ridiculous.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 10:23 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the frack are you talkin about Sy!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 06:33 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

awww, i love that showsad

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 08:19 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Frack. Frack!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 09:34 PM