KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Oh good God...

Oh good God...
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Oh good God...

no expression

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:24 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:36 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I fail to see it, is it because the test is made so easy and simple?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:38 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

The most sophisticated piece of technology you'll ever pee on...thats the part thats so...weird

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:41 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Oh, I watched it with the sound off, heh. I'll check it out again later tonight with the sound.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:42 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Ahhhh yeah that would take away the weirdness of the ad

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:58 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Haha, but I did find it rather stupid how easy it had to spell out for you, how dumb can people get?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:09 AM
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Haha, but I did find it rather stupid how easy it had to spell out for you, how dumb can people get?

Dunno...but apparantly saying its the most sophisticated piece of technology you'll ever pee on...helps it sell roll eyes (sarcastic) When I saw this on TV I was just literally like What the f**k? I'm guessing the guys who made this advert were on crack

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:20 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This advert is...old, really old, like a year old.

I was expecting an even more retarded version of this advert, like if you were pregnant, it would spell it out, say it and order baby clothes for you instantly.

As if to say pregnant mothers are the stupidest people in the world. Wow, that's actually frightening.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:28 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Well its new to some people here...and its still a retarded advert, all kinda old retarded things get posted here smile But this one has never been posted here as far as i know

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw peepee

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 01:51 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

You saw CGI peepee

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:00 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even better

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:01 PM
steverules_2

Yeah, some guy who got taught all this CGI stuff in college and uni...and he uses it to make peepee

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:03 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or it could just be tap water.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:05 PM
steverules_2

If it was how'd they get it to curve like that?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:09 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oscillating fan.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:12 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by steverules_2
how'd they get it to curve like that?
That was guy pee.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:24 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Mindship
That was guy pee.

So that guy is pregnant...interesting

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Oscillating fan.

...you know that from either experience or...someone told you

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:38 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by steverules_2
So that guy is pregnant...interesting

The readout was CGI...though he must've been pissin' from afar cuz we don't see any legs.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 05:56 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote